Miss USA 2010

Champion Pole Dancer

5/17/2010 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rima Fakih was a big winner wayyyyy before she took the crown for Miss USA 2010 last night -- the 24-year-old beauty queen is a former "Stripper 101" pole dancing champion!

0517_STRIPPER_LAUNCH
Back in 2007, the sexy pageant queen won a stripper contest for local Detroit radio morning show  Mojo in the Morning.

We're told Fakih earned some fabulous prizes for the victory -- which included "jewelry, gift cards, adult toys and a stripper pole for home use."

And despite the fact that she kept her clothes on during the pole riding, she still managed to walk away with a bra stuffed with dollar bills!

Firefly

My husband, son and I were on an elevator with a bunch of these ladies in Las Vegas May 8th. One turned to my twenty year old son and said " Does it make you feel uncomfortable being in an elevator surrounded by some of the most beautiful women in the world? My son didn't even look at her, he just stared staight ahead. Bet she is not use to being ignored. The look was priceless! :O

Chris

Snake Doctor John,what have you ever healed???I have an idea for you if your brain can handle the thought,that is why don't you & your snake charmer,belly dancer run off to a rag head,Muslim country in the middle east & live happily ever after.We will see how long you can last living in the desert???Since you are probably not a citizen like her or legally allowed to be in this country since you don't seem to like America,no one is stopping you from leaving.AMERICA LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!!!!

SurfingEagle

She should be disqualified from her position because it's against the pageants rules for a contestant to do former sexual oriented modeling or dancing. However, the pageant broke their own rules or at least the spirit of their standards when they had the contestants do lingerie photos. So, the whole thing seems like a joke any ways.

Sautxyca

Champion. Leave it at that (unless some genuinely scintillating visuals -- by today's standards -- are found). I think those pageant contestants are supposed to have lives, including some standard fun.
No dirty dancing here that you can touch with a ten-foot pole.

nick

affirmative action bites usa pageant. needed to fill quota of muslims. too bad for the kid that spoke her mind and got second place for it. yes they should be perfect. i wouldnt allow any fake body parts in the contest either. .com

Tom G

Leave the girl alone. She was having some fun in college for Christ's sake

peace

God restored dignity to women through legislation such as the Hijab, or as the prohibition of such acts! here the results when we do not respect the will of God!

pab

There is no dirt here people. This stuff has been on the web for 3 years. Why are you all so hard on a woman for clearly having harmless fun? Sen. Brown posed naked for Cosmo. Hypocrites. You should be ashamed. Don't forget Sarah Palin was a beauty queen contestant herself. Why not call her a skank while yer at it? All Americans do is put each other down and that's why the US is failing as a nation.

hELLO kITTY

*yawn*....pole dancing classes are offered at any gym. These contest photos are boring. Find some legitimate dirt!!

PST OFF

Just another Political move to suck up to the MUSLIMS .Obama thinks if he is nice the world will embrace his way of thinking and everyone will just stop bothering America. Aparently they do not screen the contestants very well so they are cleared of any inapropriate personal material to be accepted as pageant contestants. Their finaly exposing Muslims in free form not in the holyer than thou do no wrong image they have cocooned them selves into.

You Betcha

Face it Tea Baggers, no one is interested in your women.

kailey

I know that the Miss America contest is suppose to be about poise, grace, and talent (all that nice stuff); but if you really had someone scutinizing you so badly I'm sure they could find anything they wanted on you also. The girl was fully clothed and I don't think that there was much more to it; she's a young lady, and I think that it's completely normal to make at least one mistake in your life and if its dancing in a contest then that should be the least of your worries. She's a beautiful girl and I think that she as well as the other girl's looked absolutely fabulous. good job.

kristina

i find it sooo funny how you all have something to say, oh now all the girls commenting under this have never danced? they forgot to mention that the pole dancing competition was ALL GIRLS. and even if guys were there so? she was fully dressed its not like she was naked. you people all need to get a life. anyone that has something bad to say is just a HATER because your NOT miss usa like her!

GOOOO RIMAAA!! congrats on MISS MICHIGAN AND MISS USA you deserved it the most! :)

<3 kristina chami

TedBundyakaTMZ

That's one ugly crotch! It's all saggy and $h*t... grody!

Amy Hayes

Look I was in some pageants ans they were all bull sH*t. Infat I was a funner up in Miss Michigan USA around 1995. All the girls in the contest lied or greatly stretched the truth on their accomplishments, education ettc... Honestly I never lied. I never understood how the system and the judegs didn't know that?

So, I posed for playboy not once but 4 or 5 times. They were great and i I never spread my legs. In March of 02 I did a celebrity pictorial "Lady of the rings" My name is Amy Hayes id you want to look.

Even Misss America is a joke. They are what they are lets not keep pretending evryone is always so innocent. People make mistakes or do things they might not choose to do again.

Either way several Miss USA's posed in playboy as miss usa once their crown was over. Shana Moakler was one. Another girl i knew who was kust Miss Michigan was in Perfect 10.

I am a christian and elieve that Jesus was the son of god and I'm honest, I work for cahrities and I care about other people.

Posing for Playboy does not make me a bad person or a bad role model. I was in complete control of myself and treated well.

I'm now Boxings only female Ring announcer so please drop me anote on facebook or myspace ladyofthering@myspace.com or just Amy Hayes on google or either of those sites. also www.amyhayes.com

Pageants are and were draining, bitchy and sometimes fun.

Swing Miss Michigan Swing