NKOTB or 'Jersey Shore'?

5/17/2010 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While in Miami this weekend, Danny Wood of "New Kids on the Block" showed off his "Jersey Shore"-size jacked up muscles and tats.

The 41-year-old not only has the right stuff ... he also has his own situation going on.

poopyface

GAH!!! His neck!!

VictoriaGirl

Jonathan Knight is a scientologist so it doesnt surprise me he's a jerk. He keeps pimping kristie alleys lame "reality show" on twitter. I told him I dont watch it because I hate scientologists and he replied with "Im a scientologist, do you hate me?"

Holly

Why in the world are old men in their 40's still calling themselves "New Kids on the Block"? More like "Old Men On The Stoop". When they're on stage, do they do dance moves in their wheelchairs for their middle-aged, fat woman fanbase?

Holly

Jessemosslover, I've also noticed that Jonathan is always pimping that stupid azz Kirstie Alley show on Twitter - it's pathetic! Both him and Kirstie need to get a life - they both play on their stupid Twitter accounts ALL day long. They are also both b1tchy in their tweets.

Dino

Ugly dude with killer body !!! Not matter what He's showing in his 40's are new 30's for him !!!!

WhateverSlut

He looks 100% gay.

Morgan

RELAX - Danny Wood! The watermelon under the arms look is so 80's - 90's

Either get on or off the juice, you’re stuck in limbo - if you’re going to juice then do it - not half ass!

Small Nuts

VictoriaGirl

Mark, Danny isnt from Jersey, he's from Boston. But I guess if you actually had a brain and looked up where he was from BEFORE you said all that BS, you would know that.

cgarfield

OMG i haven't laughed that hard in a long time

Jamaican sam

Chimp looking for a banana.

Johanna

Danny has been a "builder" since back in the 90's when NKOTB was in the peak of the madness.
No drugs there.
Anyone who says is just plain ignorant and jealous.
He works hard everyday for what he has!
Just check his list on twitter EVERY day of his workouts.
I could only imagine running 5 miles a day...

curiousinca

WELL....YUM!

Jeff

Hot!!! and he is not on roids, Danny has always had a nice buffed body, just look at the pics from the 90's, he was hot and buffed then, now he is just hotter!

Shannon

I have met Danny a couple times, he would be heart broken to know people even entertained the thought he "juices". He is a health advocate and promotes healthy living almost every day on twitter. It is a shame that there are so many people who claim to be open minded that always want to join the band wagon to make bogus claims.

CriticAl

I guess he has to hold him arms out that far because his lats are so wide. I wonder if he can get the TP back far enough to wipe properly?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments