Tom Cruise Reunites with 'Top Gun' Actress

5/18/2010 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Twenty-four years after "Top Gun" soared at the box office, Kelly McGillis, 52, and Tom Cruise, 47, reunited at an event in L.A. last night.

Tom Cruise

Take our breath away.

gimmeabreak

Wow, he looks like hell. I forget how good looking he use to be. Now he's just a short old rich lunatic with chiclet teeth.

No comment

Wow...she looks like she is in her mid 60's. She looks terrible. She came out last year, maybe she is going for the butch look.

yeah, I'm way out of line.

One of them likes women. I'm just sayin'.

bj

to the guy on TMZ TV talking about "getting some tail"
I hope he does not have a SISTER

Ziggy

People can say what they want about Tom Cruise, but he is a damn fine actor. His movies "rock". He's very handsome with the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

Yeah, people call him gay but there is not one shred of truth to it. He's been married to some of the hottest women in Hollywood and they weren't quicky marriages either. Yes, he's a Scientologist, but this is America and we have freedom of religion. I could care less about his religion, I love his work and I am a fan! Tom, keep rocking it baby. You are the best!

SUN

Listen, she looks good and normal for her age. Thsiis what normal 52- year olds look like. We are just use to seeing movie starts all botox-ed up, and plastic oozing from every corner of their bodies.

Gizmo

Most people that post here are idiots. Why do you care if someone is gay or not.

HARRY NIPPLES

Cruisie and David Geffen have been known to swap spit - or something like that.

anthonysdreamgirl**

what?? you all think he looks better than her?? i must be looking at a different picture because SHE'S the one with the younger face and clear skin... and to all who claim that tom is gay - who exactly is he gay with??

Artist

There's a photo of her circulating the web where she looks really bad, but in this photo I think she looks really good for 52. People on the web are just so mean spirited.

Lisa

Kelly would look so much younger if she would dye her hair.

Kay

He looks orange.

truthBtold

She really looks naturally amazing, he looks quit plastic, smug & still mentally stunted

Stephanie

For her age, she looks natural and good. I like her hair longer and not so grey, but she does look good! BTW, I think I am the only person who actually hated that movie. Hated it.

Pat

At first glance she looks old but really look at her skin, its flawless. Loose the grey hair(52 is way too young for all that grey on a woman) and change her clothes and she would look great.