Lindsay Lohan

High Marks

from Alcohol Ed

5/18/2010 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan is in compliance with her alcohol ed course -- this according to a letter sent by program officials to the judge in Lindsay's DUI probation case.

0518_lohan_launch

According to the letter from Right On Programs -- filed with the court and obtained by TMZ -- Lindsay "attends regularly and consistently."  And, program officials say, "Her attitude is positive and receptive to ideas regarding lifestyle changes."

The program wrote the letter, despite the fact that Lindsay has only attended 10 of the required 13 classes.  And the program makes no mention of the lifestyle choices Lindsay has made over the last few months that have been captured by countless cameras.

According to the letter, "She has never come [to class] under the influence, been rude or disrespectful."

The letter notes Lindsay "attends regularly and consistently communicates in a timely manner to reschedule if necessary."  The program concludes, "At this time, Lindsay is in program compliance."

According to supporting docs, Lindsay had a few weeks where she did not attend, but the program says the lapses were approved, once so she could go to a Haiti fundraiser in NYC and another time so she could go to Europe to promote her clothing line.

The program is not required to notify the judge unless Lindsay misses 21 consecutive days.  The judge, however, ordered Lindsay to attend class at least once every 7 days, but apparently that was not communicated to the program.

As TMZ first reported, at Thursday's hearing the judge will be told that Lindsay has -- as of now -- attended only 10 of the 13 classes and she did not attend all of them within the 7 day intervals.  Lindsay, however, has a good argument on the 7-day requirement if the program let her slide from time to time.  As for not completing the 13 classes -- it's all up to the judge.

Because Lindsay is not in full compliance, the judge has ordered her to attend Thursday's court session.

Sonja

No Dan, Harvey, like most of us are disgusted that Lindsy is given a court order and yet fails to follow through , she is on probation for DUI and yet continues to go out and get drunk in public. You would be tossed in jail for violating probation or a court order to attend classes (of any kind). Why isn't she? Hollywood entitlement, why wouldn't anyone be annoyed by this? Does she have to actually kill someone to be held accountable to the laws the rest of us have to abide by?

StripperGlitter

And another celeb gets their slack covered. Barf.

Ernie

What is with all your conspiracy ideas? We all suffer consquences for our behavior. No one is immune. If you break the law you pay. Lohan is paying. So, what else is new? If she catches a break from her judge... that is her business. It is not like she skipped her classes entirely. She attended. There's the proof. What the hell else do you idiots want? She will content with her troubles just like you will. Don't you think if she continues in her addictions she will not suffer more consquences? Life does not stop on Thursday for Lindsay Lohan or for anyone of us. If she makes another mistake she will suffer bigger consquences ... ex. Robert Downey, Jr. It does not get better if you continue in sin. It only gets worse.

Sassy

So a producer, director and whoever else is working on *********** with Lindsay made her go Cannes to promote this film she hasn't even started filming yet versus her staying in town to get more classes done. Lindsay is loving the volcanic ash cloud holding her up. She also ran off to New York first to hang tough with her mom/enabler/in denial nutbag.
Are we supposed to feel sorry for her as she uses the my father is the reason I act a damn fool line twenty four seven? It's not like she lives with him or he releases shots of her cooter (she wore no panties on her own back in the day). No one takes any other celeb with sh_tty parents and puts down that celeb. We usually feel sorry for them, but not Lindsay.
There are celebs with parents way worse than Michael Lohan who keep it together. She doesn't because it's fun being bad and getting tons of publcity, even when it's bad in Hollywood. I think her mom is worse than Michael.
What is up with all these cheesy practically nude photo shoots she does for money now? One or two is cool but she bangs them out left and right.

I'd prefer her to come out and be honest and say "I bug out because I want to and it's all my own fault. I want to be young and dumb till I'm fifty."

sick to my stomach

you jackasses at tmz must be so flippin dissappointed ! your buddy mikey isn't going to get to screw up her life again. Do you even realize how stupid and transparent your "concern" for poor lindsey is. You put pic of her in her worst possible condition never the ones where she is out and having a normal day. You make me sick . I can't wait till the paps start stalking Harvey and get him as soon as he yawns or goes pee. or trips and falls adn ohhhh my god he is a drunk! again. I used to enjoy the info in this site but your obsession with destroying lohan has gotten really pathetic. and bring he daddy dearest in and making his "concern" appear as if he gives a sht. you are right in the gutter with him. you all deserve each other. I hope the judge sees right thru your garbage

Sassy

Why did TMZ block the name of the movie from my post?

"***********" is profane?

How about I say the Linda Lovelace film. Gosh!

D E E P
T H R O A T

LD

I hate this F*** double standar because she is Lindsay Lohan, they talking wonder God know how much money they are getting. If was any regular person F*** you go to jail. please Hollywood ****.

anonymous

I know for sure that she is definitely going to be arrested this time. Her program officials can pretty everything up all they want but it's way too late.

Ernie

Sassy, she has said that many times. "It is my life" Therefore, she lives it. Just like we all do. We make choices. She make choices. Just because she is a celebrity doesn't mean a thing. If she wants to go pantyless .. she does. If she wants to blame her problems on her parents .. she does. Now.. it doesn't make it right to do those things. She just thinks it is. If she drinks and drives .. she pays the price. This is simple life here we are looking at with Ms. Lohan. Denial is a big issue. Projection of our problems onto others is the oldest excuse in the book. Lohan may think she is writing a new one ... but a lot of us have been down this road and whatever her consquences are she will have to face them.. herself. When she stands in front of her judge on Thursday she does that alone... just like it would be for you and me. Alone. We all pay our own prices for everything we do or say. We reap what we sow.

simon

Because Harvey loves Michael Lohan for some inexplicable reason. Why else would he continue to give a forum to that total famewhore Michael Lohan. Mikey L is just soooo unhappy that it isn't HIM who has the film career and the celebrity that goes with it. Trust me, when I was in my early 20's, I had quite the good time; you grow out of it. Hope we don't put all young partiers in jail. Michael Lohan is more of a problem than his daughter.

Sonja

LOL.. Sick To My Stomach.. TMZ is a celeb news/gossip site moron. TMZ isn't spouting concern, they are spouting news and gossip (which more times than not turns out to be totally true). And I'm pretty sure the judge will have nothing to do with TMZ when determining what should be done to Linds for violating her court ordered classes and probation for DUI .. though I personally would love the judge to view all the footage TMZ and others have captured of this drunk driver continuing to violate probation. Maybe you have no issues with her killing someone before the laws are actually enforced but many of us would like to think that these laws are upheld BEFORE some innocent person is killed by a repeat drunk driver.

Valerie

She will get away with not following the judges orders because she is a "celebrity" and will not spend a second in jail. She needs the book thrown at her and make her realize that what she is doing will eventually cause her to be six feet under the ground like many other celebs that have gone down this path. If her parents don't kick her in the ass and make her realize what she is doing will come to this sad conclusion she will be there sooner than anyone expects!

Bojangles

Does TMZ follow every other celeb and their adherence to alcohol and drug rehab requirements? Why does it matter to TMZ? Do you have a bone to pick with Lilo? I guess I don't really get it? Either she will get it or she will blow it, but why continue to blast her? I bet lots of these celebs that have multiple charges are still getting deals that nobody else gets... What really gives?

Anonymous

This is such crap. I am in a 3 month court ordered class myself and almost done with it. You have to complete the course within a certain time period and they only allow you 5 abscences or else you are terminated and they notify the court. It is absolutely ridiculous how the rules don't apply to these people. She is over in France partying and stumbling out of bars instead of completing this as part of her probation. This school is covering this up. So sad....

dj

The fact that the judge has ordered her to attend Thursday's court session, may indicate that she will be remanded to custody for violation her probation, in lieu of issuing a bench warrant, in her absence.