Lindsay Lohan

Will Be a No-Show

in Court

5/19/2010 12:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan will not make it to court tomorrow ... TMZ has learned.

Lindsay Lohan

Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay claims someone stole her passport in Cannes.  Lindsay claims she actually went to the airport yesterday trying to get on a flight without a passport but was denied boarding.  We're told she had a reservation on the flight so she could make it back to L.A. for tomorrow's mandatory court hearing.

Sources tell TMZ Lindsay has made an appointment with the U.S. Embassy tomorrow at 9 AM to get another passport so she can fly home.

As for the court hearing, Judge Marsha Revel has said she will issue a warrant for Lindsay's arrest if she doesn't show up at 8:30 AM. But Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, tells TMZ, "I was on the phone with Lindsay's assistant the entire night and we're doing everything we can to resolve this issue and get her back to L.A."

Holley says, "Lindsay is distraught because it was her intention to get back to L.A. today to do more alcohol education classes and appear in court tomorrow."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Michael Knight

The dog ate my homework so I shouldn't be punished for not having it.

Elaine

Maybe Lindsay shouldn't have waited until the last minute to do all her classes. I fully expect the judge to extend her date she's due back, but I don't think she/he should. Stars get such preferential treatment.

Al

LIAR!!!!

Katers

Did the dog eat her homework too?

Janine

LiLo is a joke... It will be interesting to see what the judge does. My bet she caves and gives her another week.

AzSlim

Sounds like TMZ wants her azz thrown in jail...If she wants to party and have a good time so be it

Rob

Really, professor, my printer ran out of ink.

Heather_B

This chick is such a train wreck. So sick of her. Throw her A** is jail to let her detox. Can we focus on maybe Haiti? There are more important things that the dang Lohans!

al baby

This will not end well !!!

Sta

Oh c'mon if she intended on showing she wouldn't have flown to Cannes

w

NO FRIGGIN WAY!!!!

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FRIGGIN FIRE!

IF this chick gets away with a continuance or any type of leniency I will lose it, that will prove celebrities are invincible, and Money can get you anything, JUDGE IF YOU READ THIS, DO NOT GIVE HER ANY BREAKS!! Please, if she were an average joe she would be in jail by now. COME ON!!!!!

Kat

SO NOT TELLING THE TRUTH!!! THE DOG ATE HER PASSPORT!

ScubaTwinn

How can she possibly think anyone believes her? Passport stolen? Yeah, right, you really leave it where it could be taken?

joe c

please tell me the cops will be waiting for her at LAX

chalkoutline

BS. She knew when she had to appear, why did she leave the country? It's not like she has a job or a career.

I hope the judge quits with the multiple chances and throws her skanky ass in jail. I hate celebrity justice.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments