Arrest Warrant Issued for Lindsay Lohan

5/20/2010 10:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A judge just issued a bench warrant for Lindsay Lohan's arrest, after she failed to show up in court this morning ... and the judge says she has reason to believe Lindsay has a drug and alcohol problem.

Judge Marsha Revel scoffed at the notion that Lindsay's "someone-stole-my-passport" excuse was a justification for missing court.

Judge Revel set bail at $100,000 and said Lindsay can post bail and remain free until the next court hearing, IF she does the following:

- Drink no alcohol
- Wear a SCRAM bracelet
- Submit to random drug testing at least once a week

Lohan's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, told the judge the story TMZ broke -- that Lindsay claimed her passport was stolen and she tried getting on a flight to make it on time but was turned away.

At one point Holley said, "I don't know what else to tell you."

But the judge wasn't buying it, saying "Actions speak louder than words."  The judge seemed especially ticked at the photos shot last night showing Lindsay partying on a boat in Cannes.

Holley said there was no reason to require drug testing, but the judge noted that Lindsay was charged in 2007 with being under the influence of cocaine.

The judge said there is probable cause to believe Lindsay has violated her probation.  If the judge determines Lindsay did indeed violate probation she could be jailed for 180 days.

And .... contrary to what Holley told the judge,  cops in Cannes, France tell TMZ Lindsay Lohan did NOT report her "stolen" passport to them.

Lohan ... who we're told is flying back to L.A. tomorrow ... will likely be detained at U.S. Customs at LAX, then taken into custody and booked.

0520_welcome_launch_lilo_v3

Celebrity Puppy Love

Can you guess which stars love to take a smooch from a pooch?!

Guess the pooch smooch

Hollywood's Beachin' Blondes!

The only thing hotter than a teeny-weeny bikini this summer is one of these smokin' blonde babes.

Anna Nicole Auction -- Who Wants a Pony?!?

For all you Anna Nicole Smith fans who were dying to get a hold of her life-sized bronze pony, showgirl Halloween costume or her 1992 Mercedes Benz ... now's your chance.

0513_anna_auction_launch

Julien's Auctions will be selling the Anna merch -- along with all sorts of other Anna-related goodies -- on June 26 at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino in Las Vegas.

In the meantime, check out the pics ...

Celebrity Scramble

Guess whose pretty famous face got a nasty celebrity scramblin'!

What's the Big Frigin' Difference?!

Take an extra close look at the following photos and test your spotting skills!

**HINT -- There are THREE differences in the above photo!**

bill

She lost her passport?? Do yuou mean you need "papers" in France?? Now I know where Arizona got these crazy ideas!!!!!!!!

bart.az

Lindsay has problems,at times she wants to hide and other times she wants the world to see her. Those who give a rats ass about her, need to see that Lindsay will do nothing to help her self. Thank god the court system might be able to help her. There many families wish the court system would have helped their loved one before it was TOO Late.

Abraxus

I am a huge fan of Lindsay's, her earlier movies proved she has talent, but seriously, the dog ate my passport or whatever excuse does not fly with me at all... why? I had my passport stolen, it was a humongous pain in the butt - I reported it stolen, had to go to the American Embassy too and got a temporary travel do***ent - got back to the US on time - if I, girl of no money at all, can achieve this (between bouts of crying in frustration at the number of hoops I was made to jump through in order to GET a temp travel do***ent), then Lindsay, with her money and rich friends, could easily have done it. I really hope the judge jails her, I think it's the only thing that will make her wake up and realize it's either sort yourself out, or death and it would be such a waste. Look at how Robert Downey Jnr has turned his life around and he was a huge addict at one point. If he can do it, so can Lindsay and I do honestly believe she has an awesome amount of talent, but on drugs etc, she is just going to end up a good looking corpse.

IPD

Sob! Sob! LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE! YOU BASTA...Oh! Wrong page. Never mind.

ASIA

LINDSAY IS NOT ONLY PATHETIC BUT A HOT MESS.SHE SHOULD BE REQUIRED TO DO THE FULL 180 DAYS! MAYBE BIG MOMMA IN THERE WILL STRAIGHTEN HER BEHIND UP AND BE SCARED STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redpitldyk1ller

her actions are 1% "I'm a troubled soul because I didnt have a childhood" and 99% "I'm a spoiled little brat that thinks I rule the world and cant get away with anything I want".....I hope they throw her in jail until her hearing to give her a dose of reality

ed

throw her parents in jail as well , her mother is an enabler who spunges off her daughter and who also is a drug addit and drinker .....what a shame the girl has talent , but is beibng wasted hope jail time wakes her up

RICK

Enough is enough. Just send her to jail and keep her in there for at least 6 months with no special treatments. otherwise this super spoiled brat never learns.

Jan

she should off herself

Crystal

If she spent 180 days in jail, she might finally dry out and get clean.

bill cinquini

she always slides through the cracks like a lot of stars and rich do.If it was an average joe from a small city like me i would get 6 months to serve.Let her do a few months in the joint maybe she will kick her addictions the hard way,not a smack on the wrist !

Cookie

If you are a Star or so called star you get away ,common people sit and rot in jail.I say 180 days is not enough,you have to make a BIG impact on these fools,enough is enough! Give the B a year ,yes one year and not at hotel Hilton.We the people get sick and tired of reading about these star who get the slap on the wrist.Who is getting paid off to let this happen??????????????. You know she is drinking or doing drugs,look at the pics they get of her,That what ever u want to call her is past a train wreck.So go sit in a hard jail for a year and figure your life out.It's your choice in life what you do with yourself.

Fredrock

This woman, er child, has got to be the stupidest person on the planet!

GARY KURZAWA

WILL THE JUDGE "PLEASE" THROW THE BOOK AT THIS LOOSER... """PLEASE"""... If you don't sink her career with real jail time (not this Hollywood slap your wrist punishment too) she will be back at you bench in a month or two. And may be this time she will be there because she killed someone on the road.

Sususuu

Enough already, Lohan. Own up to it and turn yourself in. You have a problem and you need help or you are going to DIE.