« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

'B-Ball Wives' Star: Someone Stole My Topless Pics!

5/23/2010 4:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the stars of the VH1 show "Basketball Wives" claims she's the victim of a nude-photo-stealing revenge plot -- and she suspects the perp is a woman who's bitter she wasn't picked for the show.

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed by Evelyn Lozada (ex-fiancée of former NBA star Antoine Walker) in which she claims Vanessa Davis (former wife of NBA star Ricky Davis) smeared her reputation all over the Internet after Davis was "not selected" to be on the reality show.

According to Lozada, Davis took to a gossip blog and called her a "high end prostitute," a "drunkard," and a "hoe ass" -- and even accused Lozada of neglecting her daughter.

But the nastiest part -- Lozada claims Davis hacked into her email and stole topless photos ... which Davis allegedly sent to TheYBF.com.

Lozada claims Davis is out to "ruin her reputation" -- and now she wants Davis to fork over at least $15,000 in damages for all the trouble Davis has allegedly caused. Attempts to reach Davis have been unsuccessful.

For her part, Davis tells TMZ, "I will counter-sue for defamation as her lawsuit has no merit and I am positive she has no evidence against me for said claims."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

scott

I cannot grasp why these guys get engaged/married to these money hungry attention whores...what a waste of time and money!
These girls are laughing at your dumb asses, and rightfully so!
GO CELTICS....**** all of you fake ass hollywood pricks!!!

Throwback kid

They should change the name of the show to Uneducated Ghetto Gold diggers

Javon "Yeah I Said it" Ayo

Man! Vanessa Ramirez Davis is a stalker! She has history being a physcotic stalking a** b****. She used to harrass my BFF when she was in a long-term relationship with Ricky Davis and I know all the deets because I was the one who hooked my BFF and Ricky up. She is a nasty lesbian stripper who got pregnant to trap a ni**a that didn't even want her a** in the first place. But what is a dumb ni**a to do when he feels like some stupid w***e has him by the balls. Believe it! She is a serious stalker and we have the emails to prove it. Get atcha girl! Evelyn gave her just what she deserved and maybe she will stop harrassing women because she is so f**king insecure about her wack relationship with Tricky Ricky, if it even still exist. Ask her about that can of soup getting thrown at head in Cleveland. I bet she remembers that! LMFAO and SMH! Vanessa, you are a joke and always have been. The only one I feel sorry for is you because you live in a stupid place designated inside your big a** head! Come down to reality hon! No one cares about you, not even Ricky!

Tired of rich people crying

Ok this girl is stupid and the whole damn show is stupid. She doesn't even have proof that this girl did any of these things. She and the rest of those wannabe basketball wives girls need to sit down. She is just mad cause she never made it down the isle to become a wife and this chick did!

summerhill ga

evelyn, why did you take the nude photos?...when things are not true, there is no need to respond...we always receive what we give...

te te

I DON'T GET THIS SHOW; BUT I WILL SAY THIS WE ARE REALLY IN A RECESSION IF WE HAVE TO COME TO THIS POINT OF TELEVISION TO MAKE MONEY.... GIRLS GOOD LUCK, BUT I HATE THAT THIS SHOW IS BASED ON TEARING WOMEN DOWN. ACTUALLY THE MEN THAT HAVE PREMIRED ON THE SHOW HAVE MORE CLASS AND TASTE THAN THE WOMEN...

LM

I actually love the show and am awed by all of these negative comments. This show is no different than the “Real Housewives” franchise on BravoTV...not all of them are housewives either. Just because you were with or married to a NBA player doesn’t make you a skank or whore or gold digger. It’s a show showing life after and how they are healing or moving on afterwhich. People are so critical and jealous...if these women were nuns now, people would still have negative things to say...no win situation. Maybe people have to give negative comments because of their own sad, boring, broke a$$ lives!!!

Marcella

Who is this suzie girl she looks like a horse and a man in one , eve is revolting and they all have no lives, get a real job

R.Zimmerman

Damn! These broads are FUGLY! They look more likely to be fighting over discounted thongs at Walmart rather than being on t.v. They make Snookie look pretty.

Sherrina Thomas

I couldn't believe that these grown women on this television show are acting like this, especially women of color. They are acting like total bitches. That was so wrong of Evelyn to throw that drink on Vanessa just because she got upset when Vanessa said that she wasn't even a "wife", and that pissed her off. "I could have been a wife, I walked away." And her dumb ass has been regretting ever day that she chose to do that. Money is going to run out baby, that is why you are out here filing stupid ass lawsuits. Get your **** together, go out and try to find you another basketball guy so you wont be so bitter.

Sherrina Thomas

response to LM, you must be one of their friends or something, no this really isn't any different from te Housewives shows, we don't care that she isn't a wife, she cares that she isn't a wife. I haven't seen many episodes, but the ones that I happene to have come accross you can tell that Evelyn is very bitter. I have seen he trying to tell Jennifer to leave he husband and I have heard her give some negative advice to all of ther girls. She needs a man and she is in need of a wealthy man. This show is ridiculous, it really shows that black women once they get a little money then they start to act like this is the way they had been living all there lives and becomes some real deal bitches. Did you see how Shaunie reacted to the chef's comment about Gloria's family. She is a bitch too, there is no suprise if Shaq went out for a dip. These women have changed from the women that these men married, and that is why they end up not either walking down the aisle, divorce court, or in the tabloids going through some infidelity scandal.

D-man

When will these people learn.?
You take nude shots...or have sex filmed...of course its gong to "get lost", "stolen"..
Seems to me that this is the new way to get famous...make a lot of money...become a mistres and get paid 10Mil. (rachel Uchitel). filmed sex..(paris hilton)
Why cant these ladies go to scho0l and get a real job instead of trying to bilk other people.

louis

TMZ, do you know that she prefer to wear a Chanel handbag flat 1112 in stead of the bracelet? I just see her blog about that she purchasing some replica Chanel bags from ec4bag . c o m which is dedicated on designer bags like chanel LV ...

Beckizzle

I think the realator bitch is nothing but a big trouble maker. They need to loose her. But I'm sure VH1 loves her!!!!!!

LOL AT JAVON

LOL AT JAVONS COMMENTS. 3 KIDS LATER FOR RICKY AND A MARRIAGE AND YOU ARE STILL BITTER FOR AN EX GIRLFRIEND WHOS YOUR BFF. LOL WE ALL FEEL BAD YOU GET NO SUPPORT FOR YOUR KIDS BUT YOUR COMMENT IS EXACTLY WHY THERE IS NO LOVE FOR YOU OR YOURS. YOU'RE ONE IGNORANT PERSON. HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN SINCE CLEVELAND? IGNORANCE

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments