Dr. Conrad Murray

to the Rescue --

The Video

5/21/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A bunch of you thought the whole mid-air medical emergency with Dr. Conrad Murray and a passenger was a publicity stunt.  Well, we just got video that suggests it was the real deal.

052110-dr-murray-video-credit
Remember our story -- that the doc on trial for allegedly killing Michael Jackson was on a US Air flight when a female passenger passed out with a dangerously low pulse.

The photo below was taken during the emergency, and the video -- which shows the woman being wheeled off the plane with Dr. Murray in tow -- was shot after the plane made an emergency landing.

The passenger who shot the video tells TMZ after the woman passed out the flight attendants tried in vain to revive her ... and that's when one of them got on the P.A. and asked if a doctor was on board.

The passenger says Dr. Murray walked over to the woman -- and several flight attendants thought he was just a regular passenger trying to make his way to the bathroom. We're told the flight attendants asked Murray to return to his seat ... and that's when he revealed he was an MD.

We're told Dr. Murray elevated the woman's feet and found a weak pulse.  He asked the passenger who shot the video to help him move the woman to the front of the plane, and that's where Murray inserted an IV (apparently standard issue for the flight crew) and the woman began responding.

The woman in distress -- Sharon Ross -- told TMZ when she came to, Dr. Murray said, "You probably know me ... I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Majesty jackson

so now hes the best doctor; where your great medical skills when you gave a deadly dose to the world most beloved entertainer; burn in hell you fake and i dont think the courts could give him enough of a punishment;Him being a doctor has the authority to say no and he was so star struck or so pressed on kissing mj ass he killed him! i wish i could spit in his face hes nothing but a dumb ass

Phantom of the opera

Dear Florenta,
Thanks to you for your beautiful videos, they are definitely my favourites.
Thank you so much.
Love.

Isis

Great, now our Doctor Death-OOPS-Murray is a hero as well?!? He's quite the Jack of all trades, isn't he just! Oh well, trust TMZ to add (even) MORE DRAMARAMARAMA to this.

karin

My-oh-my , the media still didn`t learn anything!

But that`s the way it works..that`s the way they earn money!
Just as they earned money by spreading anything but the thruth about M...because the thruth doesn`t sell!!

For the people who hate MJ;
please watch this;

It`s all about faked evidence about the trial, the DA Tom Sneddon FAKED evidence...proofed!!

They had nothing in that case and MJ was aqquitted !
the media knew it,but choose to ignore it!
Why?
because of money..always money ; as I said before ; the thruth doesn`t sell, juicy lies does sell unfortunately .

So you became to hate MJ because you where lied to, by the media.

If you take the time to read some more and make your own judgements after that, you`ll see what a dirty game they have been playing for years.

Don`t believe everything you read in the media, but make up your OWN mind by looking a bit further !

2cents

Yeah, I agree with a lot of the posts. TMZ has lost all credibility. I think they are becoming like the enquirer, but high profiled and a hell of a lot lower. Some team paid a heavy penny to have them post this video in attempt to keep MJ/Dr. Conrad circulating in the media! Lost all respect for TMZ

mspaap

Too bad Conrad didn't save Michael Jackson's life instead of murdering him. Told you the man thinks everyone is stupid. You know this was a public relations stunt. Its a slap in Michaels face too.

Guess Conrad murder's the patient that gets him the best potential book selling deals. I'm just saying, the man has bills to pay..duhhh

Ruben

Dr. Murray is a MD and desires to be respected. He has'nt been found guilty; also, it took great courage for him to help the stranger on the plane.

maria

vergogna va pure in vacanza questo dottore merita di stare in carcere a vita, come Michael Jackson e nella sua tomba PER SEMPRE. QUEST'UOMO NON SO SE CI PENSA A COSA A FATTO, A DISTRUTTO LA VITA A UN UOMO MERAVIGLIOSO, IO DA QUANDO NON C'E' PIU' MICHAEL LA MIA VITA E UN'AGGOSCIA A ROVINATO VA VITA HAI FIGLI E IL RESTO DELLA FAMIGLIA, A CREATO SCONFORTO IN TUTTO IL MONDO, MA SI RENDE CONTO DI QUELLO CHE A FATTO , SPERO CHE DIO CI PENSA

Nwhbca

It is cool being that I was the one who took this video on my way to Las Vegas from Houston, TX where Conrad Murray is from because it allows me to know exactly what happened and then read all these comments. I'm amused by how many negative people who just throw out whatever out of their doubt for something that wasnt that big of an issue. Right up to many of you saying this is made up or a LIE because it says "front of the plane" and I clearly told the guy who misquoted me we moved her to the BACK of the plane. But yes, it was genuine. I had no clue who he was because at that time, he wasn't as famous in the news as he obviously is NOW, which some of you commented on. In fact the kid in the seat next to me told me who he was which is why after we moved her to the back, and I returned to my seat, I decided to take pictures and a video. The cell phone is old and not modern at all, so it wasn't great, and I wasn't very used to using it. In fact the REASON I took this video was to show it to my wife who was coming up to Vegas about a week after me. I ran a pool league and was headed up to watch our individuals compete and then she was coming up later. As it turns out, she was smart enough to call TMZ and sold it to them. So yes, it is real and it wasn't that big of a deal. We landed in between our destinations which was a pain, but getting paid for this video and having it shown on TV made up for it. That is my voice you hear on that woman's way out on the rolling gourney or whatever they call it saying "that's a good sign" if you care, lol.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11