Dr. Conrad Murray

to the Rescue --

The Video

5/21/2010 4:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A bunch of you thought the whole mid-air medical emergency with Dr. Conrad Murray and a passenger was a publicity stunt.  Well, we just got video that suggests it was the real deal.

052110-dr-murray-video-credit
Remember our story -- that the doc on trial for allegedly killing Michael Jackson was on a US Air flight when a female passenger passed out with a dangerously low pulse.

The photo below was taken during the emergency, and the video -- which shows the woman being wheeled off the plane with Dr. Murray in tow -- was shot after the plane made an emergency landing.

The passenger who shot the video tells TMZ after the woman passed out the flight attendants tried in vain to revive her ... and that's when one of them got on the P.A. and asked if a doctor was on board.

The passenger says Dr. Murray walked over to the woman -- and several flight attendants thought he was just a regular passenger trying to make his way to the bathroom. We're told the flight attendants asked Murray to return to his seat ... and that's when he revealed he was an MD.

We're told Dr. Murray elevated the woman's feet and found a weak pulse.  He asked the passenger who shot the video to help him move the woman to the front of the plane, and that's where Murray inserted an IV (apparently standard issue for the flight crew) and the woman began responding.

The woman in distress -- Sharon Ross -- told TMZ when she came to, Dr. Murray said, "You probably know me ... I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

Cher

Thank you for Lying....
This is the height of stupidity! Just because you provide us with an amateur video of the stunt doesn't make it real.
Here's the thing, I have no doubt that Murray was on that plane. I have no doubt that the woman fainted and needed help. ANd finally, I have no doubt that Murray went through the motions and resuscitated her. I believe all of these things, but I still think it was staged.
Why? Timing. Murray's camp has clearly developed this m.o. where they will set him up in various scenarios in order to be seen as a good person who never give anyone "anything that could've harmed them."
Murray's team's game is on full blast having cried wolf one time too many showing Murray appealing to his patients on Youtube--as if they would be the only ones watching, showing Murray at his church, chowing Murray at Michael's gravesite, and now this--I'm surprised that haven't found a way to get him invited to a sit down in the Rose Garden for a beer...then again, they probably have tried, but Obama won't connect himself to Murray anymore than that ex-Pastor of his...
bottom line, noone ever denied that Murray has possibly slipped up her and there and mistakenly saved a few lives over the years, we're just saying that when it came to Michael, he let GREED override his HIPPOCRATIC OATH.
Most REAL doctors know how to consistently do whatever they can to save their patients lives...then again, most doctors wouldn't be stupid enough to give their patients an anaesthetic (outside of a hospital setting) for Insomnia, either. That's what Murray has to do time for.
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U4EVER....

Truth

DOUCHE BAG FORGOT A FEW WORDS IN HIS INTRO... "HI, MY NAME IS DR. MURRAY. I AM THE DOCTOR ON TRIAL FOR KILLING MICHAEL JACKSON."

AHHH, TRUTH IS SUCH A FLEETING MOMENT. HAHA.

Bill

The only thing more twisted than that loser Michael Jackson is his idiot, insane fans. Yeah, it was all staged so some c-list public figure can accomplish who knows what from a PR standpoint. Murray is awesome. He single-handedly dispatched a vile child molester from this earth. Good for him. He can hold his head high even if he goes to prison.

Siggisis

DR. MURRAY KILLED MICHAEL JACKSON!

Nasiba

Of course the trial is soon to come, he needs some positive echoes.
Why wasn't he there when Michael was dying?
Why did he call emergency so late?
When shall we know the answers to these questions? NEVER?

Andie

He didn't bring Michael a sunflower!! Missed photo op - LOL!
There again, "truth can be stranger than fiction"

Enchantress

Lights, camera action!

fan

Who's more in denial?
Fans or Murray
Anyone, Anyone?

marson

WAS is right. He ain't Michael Jackson's doc anymore cause he killed him! I am sure people took photo's because of who he is. I gotta tell you if I woke up and found that man standing over me I would probley have a heart attack on the spot!

Grump

Ahem... I was one of the bunch who wrote that it was a PR stunt and I still think it is, EVER HEARD of actors?

Give us a damn break already TMZzzz! AND? what if he did, so what , that was his JOB now it is to damn late, he should've rescued Michael and that's the point here, not some fake ass actors paid for Dr. Quack's team.

Ughhhh.. Next story / fairytale!

Dr. Quacks been watching to many movies lately what an imagination. =p

me

this doesn't prove a thing! That's a huge PR before the trial. How lame!!!! Murray in prison, he can "save" there many lives as well!

Chris

When she came to, Dr. Murray said, "You probably know me ... I was Michael Jackson's doctor."

To which she replied, "Please, don't kill me!"

whatever

Yeah right!!! That is obviously a lie, that they did not know who Murray was???? They must be living in caves not to know about Murray...That's BS!! This is clearly done just to clean his image before the trial.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/20/dr-conrad-murray-michael-jackson-airplane-emergency-video-passenger-iv-pulse/2/#comments#ixzz0oYjXQ0BZ

mspaap

He should've said, I'M MICHAEL JACKSON FAKE EXCUSE FOR A DOCTOR WHO MURDERED HIM. BET SHE WOULD'VE SAID,, OHHHHH HELLLLLL NO!

Grump

- whatever

30. "and several flight attendants thought he was just a regular passenger trying to make his way to the bathroom"

**Most of these passengers were most likely (no doubt) staged and were sitting next to REAL passengers.

I can't wait for Dr. Quack to offer free medical /heart exams to the seniors! Watch and see; already saw this little number coming, he still needs a few more PR tactics to go.