Janet Jackson Chops Off All of Her Hair

5/20/2010 10:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson just turned 44 and celebrated by showing off a chic, much shorter 'do in London on Wednesday.

media_removed_tmz

That's the way hair goes.

pat

I think she's beautiful no matter how she wears her hair.

Lee lee

I think its very brave. She has beautiful bone structure, but I can't help but notice that around the mouth she looks so much like Joe. Less feminine , but edgier I think.

what a beautiful day

Just beautiful!

karen

I hate it when people assume blacks wear weaves and wigs only ,black people do have hair my hair is shoulder length and i never wore a wig or had a weave .

Mariah

Wow she's adorable! She is like Jermaine's TWIN! Lol she's so pretty.

thrillticket

I date females with real hair, fake hair. I think that the natural look is more beautiful no matter what. Then they don't jerk away in bed when you reach.I even like Amber rose's look without hair. I think it's okay sometimes but women should let their heads breath once in awhile. Especially when they're relaxing at home or with friends. Janet is my bitch forever! she looks good no matter what.

Vanessa

Looks good.
She's beautiful. (minus that nose ugh)
Not that big of a deal, sheesh. It's only hair.

Chaos

Good for you Janet!!! Not every woman is brave enough to go for the BC (big chop) for those of you not familiar with the lingo. Here's hoping your continued transition to wear your natural curly hair is a complete blast!!

marymac

Gawd she's one ugly beech, these Jacksons should have found better plastic surgeons.

Ann

Good lord, she looks just like her old man.

Natalie

Either way, Janet is a beautiful woman!! The other positive comments here pretty much sum up my thoughts. God bless the Jackson family, and I love you Michael Jackson!!!

Sym

janet is so much prettier!! most black women wear weaves right? so this is janet without a weave

Evelyn

Well it's about time! She looks so much better without all that other stuff on her head. There's much to be said about when a woman hits her 40s. We really don't give a rat's azz what folks think when it comes to being comfortable in the skin we're in. She is not her hair. After living with shoulder length hair for most of my life, I've been bald by design for eleven years, and I love it!

justsaying

mymjj5

Author: justsaying
Comment:She better stay away from any open flames unless she wants a repeat of that very funny Pepsi head on fire commercial.

to Justsaying

It was not funny then! You are not funny now!