Janet Jackson Chops Off All of Her Hair

5/20/2010 10:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Janet Jackson just turned 44 and celebrated by showing off a chic, much shorter 'do in London on Wednesday.

media_removed_tmz

That's the way hair goes.

justsaying

He was a real flaming h@m@ on the Pepsi commercial.

mymjj5

Author: justsaying
Comment: He was a real flaming h@m@ on the Pepsi commercial.

To: Justsaying

Good Night Everybody!(...aint sittin up wit dis bullsheet tonight!)

BlaQ

Janet, is simply Beautiful, and that's regardless of how she wares her hair...Beauty is deeper than the surface, and she just happens to be as beautiful with in as out...I'm out...BlaQ's Soul Encounters...

cutie

I love it JJ. #6 I agree. I chopped mine off 11 years ago and much shorter than J's and now the same length. I love it. It says so much about a woman that cuts her off and not everyone can do it.

felicia

I think that its cute but its gonna take some getting use to but its cute

amanda

she looks really good

nita

Simply beautiful.

nita

Simply beautiful.

marson

She's beautiful and her hair looks good no matter how she chooses to wear it. I kept my long hair until I turned 56, but short hair is easy to take care of.

maxine

My family is black and we all have hair so long we can sit on it.My mom cut her hair when she got older because she does not like long hair my hair is down my back and I do not wear weaves,wigs,or extentions. I have plenty of hair.Janet is gorgeous and always will be. No All black women do not wear weaves not even most as someone said earlier. Paris hilton,britney spears,jessica simpson all wear fake hair and if i am not mistaken they are white some peoples hair just does not grow as fast or at all in case of paris hilton. I have never seen her with nautral thick long hair so its not just some black women

Tellit

Well at least Wissam Al Mana won't be waking up with her weave/wig fallen off in his hands. One less worry. Let's just hope some morning he doesn't open his eyes to watch her face and boobs sliding off onto his pillows and sheets.
But if they do, he deserves it...he's only using her anyway. Just like every man she's ever hooked up with has. But let's face it...she asks for it.
Wonder if Jermaine hooked those two up? Maybe while he was helping Michael get himself set up in Dubai? Rich camel jock hooks up with rich Ms Queen of Nastymean teenybop herself.

Tellit

106. Wow she's adorable! She is like Jermaine's TWIN! Lol she's so pretty.
_______________

OMG...lmao...
Yeah, about as adorable as two identical petrified tobacco storefront wooden Indians.

Tellit

81. Janet has natural, beautiful features....

82. She looks beautiful, && has an amazing facial structure.
______________
omg...lmao....
JJfanatic fans are just as crazy and delusional as MJfanatic fans.
UNBELIEVABLE!!
There's hardly a dang thing left on JJs face that she was born with..compliments of the same doc who butchered MJ. SH. That skin is stretched tighter than a nectarine skin.
At least maybe she's had the good sense to say "OK" when the doc said "No More". Unlike MJ.
Looks like her eyebrows might still be real. With that tacky cheap thin line drawn on. Not yet tatooed on like her Daddy's catfish whisker mustache...and her brothers ruby lips and eyebrows. Wonder if MJ is still lining his eyes himself ...or had those tatooed by now also? Oh well, he's had plenty time to create an entirely new beauty look.
LOL.
What a circus.

loula

she looks beautiful and more like her brother mj than ever. she can do anything she wants - don't rain on her parade.

Lisa