Lindsay's Pals -- She Can't Quit Drugs and Alcohol

5/23/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan cannot comply with the order Judge Marsha Revel will almost certainly lay down tomorrow -- cut drugs and alcohol out of her diet ... this according to multiple people who are in a position to know.

Judge Marsha Revel talked about it last Thursday -- that the conditions of her bail will be refraining from consuming alcohol, wearing a SCRAM bracelet to monitor alcohol consumption, and submitting to random drug testing at least once a week.

As one person connected to Lindsay tells TMZ, "She can't make it through a day without it.  She's a mess."

Another source says Lindsay wakes up with cravings and satisfies them fast.

Unless Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, changes Judge Revel's mind tomorrow in court, the three conditions should become part of Lindsay's bail by noon.

Probation violations aside, if Lindsay violates any of these conditions, the judge could revoke her bail and put her in jail.

Linda

If she smart she will go to rehab to help her with the withdraws from whatever she is doing. Im sure the judge would ok medication to detox, because sometimes it could be life threating if people try to quit on there own. It just depends what she been taking and how much. I mean she has no choice she has to get clean one way or another. I just hope she chooses rehab instead of jail because they have no mercy for you in jail, you just suffer. Unless you have a siezure or something then of course the jail will send you to a medical part of jail. But it would diffently suck in jail. Lindsay the party is over. I hope you rise up out the pits of hell. Because thats what addiction is hell it controls your whole life. Dont you want to be free from this? and get on with your career and maybe help others who still suffer.Your beautiful, a great, great actress and a good person. Your dad is going overboard , but he must know alot more than any of the public.Someday you will appreciate that he tryed to the bitter end to help. I think any parent that loves their kids would do whatever it took to save their child. You are truly blessed to have family and friends to support you in this time. God Bless, My prayers are you will rise up into the star that you are.

Peter Sc

Conditions or not. I would never hire a person not being able to networking with alcohol. Without being able to hide behind the Atlantic ocean like you Americans, every non-drinker is equal increased of having a suicide bomber running around.

What I have seen about showbusiness the last 5 years tells me that she is left with no other option than unemployment if she complys with the orders the judge have not imposed on her yet.

Personally I would advice her to ask to max. out with all the discount you get in California so she can go on in life without probation. Maybe then producers can hire again when she starts living like every other star her age.

VIVIANDOYLE

I feel very sorry for her here's why: unlike Britney Spears who had all of hollywood coming to her resuce, where are the cries for her to change her management and why is everyone blacklisting her without taking her under their respective wings. It worked for Ms. spears is there a double standard with starlets today. Hollywood only helps those it deems worthy. Not very humanitarian if you ask me.

#TeamLindsay

@Diana, What's stupid is expecting a heavily in debt state to use it's court system and jails to cure wealthy substance abusers who have committed a victimless crime. In the US we imprison people for the crimes they've committed not to rescue them from themselves. To whatever degree that happens it a side effect. The purpose of sentencing someone to jail or prison is punishment pure and simple, even in CA.

Stewart

The sad thing is you can not force someone to quit drinking and doing drugs. They have to want to stop.

Stewart

The sad thing is you cannot force someone to quit drinking and doing drugs. They have to want to stop.

elaine

Judge Revel was suppose to start her vacation tomorrow & Lindsey was going to go before a different judge...but Judge Revel is going to sit on the bench tomorrow to deal with Lindsey herself.
i think that speaks volumes regarding how harshly Lindsey will be dealt with. KUDOS to Judge Revel! Lindsey in is for a rude awakening..maybe for the first time..the gigs up tomorrow!! instead of being on vacation, Judge Revel chose to deal with Lindsey herself..now what does that tell all of you? this Judge has had it up to HERE with Lindsey's disregard of the law, the court system, & her obvious sense of entitlement. CAN'T WAIT!

elaine

carla

That seems a tall order for an addict. Like something they need to put into place upon completion of rehab. Not send her home immediately with a plan doomed to failure.

Linda

Can a person that is on this kind of probation and drug testing still take presription drugs like pain pills and stuff? If so this may be how she'll get around it and still use. Any doctor that gives her drugs is at risk of getting in big trouble if something happens to her.

Jo

And the show "Celebrity Rehab" can't find any new candidates because...?

LA Native

@Team Lindsay....here goes. Been there, done that, but the difference is here, I got through it and moved on and became responsible. I was partying hard in the 80's, probably before you were born. I did nearly everything (no heroin) and back then, there were a lot more things to do to get jacked up around LA. I finally got a DUI and thats what shocked me back to reality. I was pretty ashamed and spent a weekend in jail, at which time I decided I would do ANYTHING not to return due to the embarrassment it caused me and my family. And, yes, this was Los Angeles. I went to Hollywood clubs, been there done that too, pretty boring actually. I also worked in a bar at the time and let me tell you...people that hang in bars are not the people you really want to hang with in the long run. Anyway, after being released from Sybil Brand Institute in east Los Angeles (craaaazzzyy place) I immediately checked myself into a private rehab and had my attorney go to court for a continuance as my rehab was pretty much lock-down. The only calls you could get were from your attorney, and you could make none. No radios or entertainment of any sort, except for a community TV, no going out unless it was a rehab sponsored outing, sometimes the beach (together and chaperoned) and always AA meetings. I followed through the program as I was so determined not to go back to that h.e.l.l.hole jail. Yeah, it was a pretty tough time and I slipped afterwards, but always found my way back. Now I see someone who is following the same path, only she has gone much further than I ever did. I know I would have been dead if I kept going on much longer, I saw a friend go into seizures after smoking crack and die and that scared the living daylights out of me. You get to a certain point and there's no stopping it, my friend could not and she paid the ultimate price, along with her two young children who no longer have a mom. At the time we did an intervention on her with her family but it did not work, she would have no part of it and continued on to her death. I had stopped by to check on her and her kids and saw her die flapping wildly in her bathroom in a gran mal seizure after hitting the crack pipe early one morning. I can still see the scene in my mind, it was simply horrifying.
Lindsay has been made a fool now across the planet, does she not see that? That would be more than enough for me if I was in her position to set me straight, what with some of the disgusting things people are saying. I'd personally be floored straight into sobriety if people called me those things. But she's not seeing that and THAT alone is proof that this girl needs help and FAST. So, in answer to you, yes, I know the system and took advantage of what it could offer me to get help, and I followed through and triumphed. I've never looked back, since then I've never even been pulled over by the police. This sad girl is just "working" the system, not following up with it.
This is the last thing I'm going to say about all this, she appalls me and frankly, I'm disgusted with her F-you attitude to our system. When she dies I will have 4 words...I told you so.

Nicole

@Delmar i agree
Her dad leaked the conversations were Dina confirmed she was cutting herself how messed up is that?

Lindsay clearly has several issues and needs professional help and not jail which is punishment with no rehabilation . If a sentence is imposed the only one which will help is rehab.

James Woods

If she doesn't go to jail this should be a wakeup call to any court-ordered schmoes that were threatened with jail or even did jail time for violating probation in similar cir***stances.

you know damn well she isn't going to jail, she's a celebrity. im sure plenty of fruit baskets have already been sent to the judge.

let's not forget paris's jailtime, and the fruit baskets from mommy hilton.

wanna know what was in those fruit baskets?

beachkid

@155 - anothernancy

I am glad you made it. I had a rough time in the early '80's of going downhill but I had to make the decision to snap out of it and I did.

I then learned to pick my friends wisely. I was running around with the wrong crowd.