Lindsay

Won't Be Arrested,

Bail Posted

5/20/2010 8:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Lindsay Lohan will not be arrested, because she has already posted bail and the arrest warrant has been recalled.

Earlier today the judge set the bail at $100,000.  We're told Lindsay's people promptly plunked down $10,000 (the standard 10%) to secure the bond and the judge then recalled the warrant -- meaning Lindsay will not be arrested when she returns to the U.S.

We're told Lindsay and her lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, will be in court on Monday at 8:30 AM.  The judge will then set a date for a probation violation hearing.

Judge Marsha Revel said this morning there was probable cause to believe Lindsay has violated the terms of her probation.

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19

smartypants1

256. HollywoodTV paid the $10,000 dollar bond for her in order to get the first pictures of her arriving
according to some poster on another website.

Lindsay will come in Sunday night, as many here predicted. No need to miss any parties.

Posted at 7:12 AM on May 21, 2010 by Shea

____________________________

If its true that HollywoodTV paid Lindsay's bond in exchange for photos - that is truly sad.

smartypants1

271. If she was black she would not only have been arrested, but more charges would have been added.. Just like when she had drugs in her pockets and said allegedly that they belonged to someone else, well let a black person say that, they get so much time that it costs the tax payers a whole lota thousands like 29,000 per year. How many more times will they let her go free, some lawyer somewhere needs to use her caselaw for their client, and say Why does my client get time when this chick gets to go scott free time and time again. Although, locking her up won't solve her problem. Jail or Prison only hardens a person and does not rehabilitate a person. She needs help for her habit and for a long period of time. Also there are thousands like her locked up and all that happens is somehow their are more drugs in there allegedly and therefore they just continue to take them. There needs to be more programs that really really help people and not add to the problem and not make us taxpayers pay thousands to keep them locked up. At this time letting her get off scott free is only like being and Enabler to her. God Bless Her Though

Posted at 12:35 PM on May 21, 2010 by C

_______

Remember, she did tell the cops the coke wasn't hers, she pointed to one of the guys she took on her "joy ride" & said (I'm not quoting) that the coke didn't belong to her and said it belonged to the black guy.
I DO think she needs jail time. I think 30 days would scare her into a least going to rehab & taking it seriously. Obviously a long jail sentence would NOT help her or the state of our economy, but she needs to learn that her behavior is not acceptable.

smartypants1

284. Smartypants1 : Ur Nothing But A Parasitic A**Hole, Not Just A Parasite, But Also An A**Hole!

Posted at 10:24 AM on Jun 4, 2010 by Robert

___________________________________

Wow Robert, you really do hate women.
How can I be a "Parasitic A**Hole"? If anyone is a Parasite on society, it's you.

How many times do I have to remind you that with your drinking problem & your 6 DUI's, YOU are the Parasite!

A convicted felon who is also a habitual enhanced offender with no regard for the law or human life who is unemployable living off of tax payers in prison & receiving benefits for being crazy?

You sound like such a catch! Oh that's right You love men - although your not willing to admit it. That's why you say such homophobic words.

Clearly a loser. Will you please leave me alone already. I really have no interest in sparing with a convicted felon who is below the food chain.

LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CREEPY FELON.

smartypants1

286. Smartypants1 : Ur the one who enjoys young boys at your play grounds, or at your local chuckie cheese bitch!

Posted at 12:58 PM on Jun 7, 2010 by Robert

__________________________

Wow, you're so cleaver - NOT!

I find it interesting that you have continued to make lame ass comments regarding women in general & myself in particular, but you have NEVER tried to deny the fact that you are a 6 time DUI felony LOSER.

Unlike yourself, I do not break the law. I'm pretty sure YOU are the one who hangs out in these places not looking for young guys, but male children.

I have dated a few MEN who were younger than me, but not male children like YOU.

I'm really curious as to when you got kicked out of school. Was it 6th or 7th grade? Clearly you don't have an education.

What about prison? Where you just GAY FOR THE STAY? I think not. I'm sure you were the bitch not the butch. Because over 6 years in prison, you had to have taken it a **** load of times - no pun intended.
What about tax payers taking care of your pathetic loser self. You can not defend that either.
Keep it up with your B.S. You're comments are entirely irrelevant & you don't make any sense. You can't even vote.
That's right, you are a total LOSER.
Keep it up A*SHOLE, I'll mop the floor with your sorry self.

The world will be a better place when you violate prole.

smartypants1

35. What idiot posted $100,000 for her ?
she cant afford that much money .
she doesnt need help,
she is in denial , she is a liar , she think she is better than anyone and cant flaunt the LAW.
TIMES UP !!!!
SEND HER TO JAIL FOR real time << REAL TIME ,
give her a few years !!!!!

Posted at 4:49 PM on May 20, 2010 by why is she there ?

________________

I read that Hollywoodtv.com or another one paid her $10,00.00 bond in exchange for photos of her. That is so sad.
I agree with you - she needs to go to jail for some period of time - not 1 hour with out "special treatment". I think she will be scared. I know I would. Then maybe she will realize that she must go to Rehab.
I don't think the Judge is going to giving her any more "get out of jail free cards". The Judge has had it with her. If I were the Judge, I would be beyond pissed. Lindsay has consistently given the finger to the court system.
She needs to go to jail then Rehab. The Judge needs to make her do this.

smartypants1

289. Lindsay, is acting out her skanky life style! Just trying to be another Britney and Miley Cyrus....

Posted at 12:03 PM on Jun 9, 2010 by Robert

___________________________________________

Finally we agree.
Thank you for not being rude.

smartypants1

Posted at 12:03 PM on Jun 9, 2010 by Robert

___________________________________________

Finally we agree.
Thank you for not being rude.

C

It's not fair how Paris was done. It's not fair that Lindsey keeps getting away with things. Now she violated again -- a new violation-- and she is still not in jail or anything. Just a higher bond.

Previous 15 Comments | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19