Lindsay Lohan --

Parlez-Vous Party Time?

5/21/2010 2:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan should've spent the last few nights trying to get her ass back to the U.S. -- here's what she was doing instead ...

Lindsay Lohan
TMZ obtained several photos showing LiLo fully immersing herself in the French party scene within the last few nights.

Hope she had a good time, 'cause she's gonna be paying for it -- courtesy of one tough Beverly Hills judge.

JLS

Incredible photo! Two lines of cocaine right in front of her with a straw and cigarette in her hand. Looks to me like she's got only a sweater on--no panties. Drug test her as soon as her arrogance ass hits the USA! You cannot argue with this photo or the evidence it provides.

Fat hand puppet

is there something wrong with me because none of these photo's are are sexy, or glamorous, or fun. Looks like a opium parlor purgatory. Maybe I need to be high on something to really really appreciate what it must of been like. I wouldn't want to hang with any of those people.

Phreaky

Phreaky

Still has the scab on her knee from the picture 2 days ago. Let's see if she tries to say these are old.

susan

CMANSB ,thats what some people choose to do rather than prop 36,this is a dui,the 180 days is for the pv ,not the dui ,wouldnt she also have to do time for the original charge-dui.

ABomb

jordan

I have been standing up for LL for a long time now. But, WOW, who ARE those people in that picture with her??? Hardcore looking people. Where in the hell did she find these people.

All the celebs in France right now and she has a photo taken of her with those 2!!!! Sad, really, really sad. Damn girl, WTF.

I think this is the final straw for me, (so to speak). Cant wait for all the drama to come out about this photo.

Yes, i do wonder what Dina is thinking now??? No problem??? I "lost" my passport???? Yeah, and my dog ate my homework.

Just crazy. But, i guess if you know u r going down, u may as well have a blast doing so.

Sad..............

Kelly

I will believe it when I see it. Lindsay is living the celeb free pass right now. Its irritating to think that if it had been someone else, they would have been locked up by now. Just arrest her already!! She will never get it till someone tells her that she cannot get her way and slap her status at people. She is truly killing herself. She looks old and worn out. Its sad to see considering her age. It just shows that she could care less about herself. Partying is not all that life is and it gets old after a while. She will see that she wasted a lot of years on this nonesense while her career/livehood goes down the drain. We were just fortunate enough to witness it all.

MichaelLohan

My poor Lindsay is looking worn out!

Fat hand puppet

"21. You have got to be joking, coke lines right next to her. I hope she gets locked up for a year. What a piece of trash.
Posted at 1:39 AM on May 21, 2010 by Disturbed"
"25. As someone posted earlier, don't overlook the dolla bill rolled up in her hand... ugh, what a mess!
Posted at 1:44 AM on May 21, 2010 by ABomb"

Can I ask you guys some questions. I know these questions seem like a virgin asking about sex but I don't do drugs so I have never been is a place lindsay is at. Could you fill in the gaps for me. If there was a video of the whole night?:
Question 1:What drugs "Specifically" do you think lindsay did on a adverage night e.g.-like what ?perscription drugs in the morning,drinks before the party, then walks to the back room and snorts 5 lines of cocaine?
Question 2.: Did lindsay have sex between those photos. Who do you think Lindsay had sex with. No sex just got stoned and passed out? or One of the drug-buddie looking chicks? or the guy with the Chest hair showing and his 70's looking side-kick. Did lindsay join an orgy.

Could someone give me answers to help me picture what is going on.

aionaroza

2muchLiLo

So where do you think she will end up? Forest Lawn or The Pierce Brothers Westwood Village Memorial Park Cemetery?

Maybe Disneyland or Disney World can prop her up dressed as a donkey in the Pinocchio's Daring Journey Attraction in the Pleasure Island Area because she obviously has made an ass out of herself and deserves to be turned into a donkey for all to see.

Or maybe she should be Pinocchio because she really told a tall tale with that whole passport stuff.

Btw LiLo, maybe prison sounds like fun to you because you heard you will get a jacket and learn about kites, but hone up on your urban dictionary before picking up your room keys at the front desk.

Well you know VH1 is just waiting for this screw up to end up on some kind of show for them. Maybe she is a long lost relative of the Jackson family? That would totally make sense.

Truth

DAYUMMM, I THOUGHT THIS BEEYATCH DIED ALREADY!!!!!!!! PICS RESEMBLE FOTOS YOU SEE AT THE END OF A MOVIE AFTER ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTERS PASSES AWAY. SORT OF LIKE TRIBUTE FOTOS, HAHA. RIP LOHAN... COME MONDAY!!!

Greg

Coke on the table and a snorter in her hand... this is actually a photo of Lindsay flipping off the judge, the district attorney, the probation officer, her mother, her sister, her ****head dad and all of her fans (if she has any left).

Greg

"28. Does anyone have any information about Party Time online???? Its a party suply rental store its in Chatsworth California. Thanks in advance"

Yeah, I heard they're a bunch of douche-bags who like to spam message boards. Why do yo ask?