French Police:

LiLo Didn't Report

Stolen Passport

5/20/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops in Cannes, France tell TMZ Lindsay Lohan did NOT report her "stolen" passport to them ... contradicting what LiLo's lawyer said today during the hearing.

According to French cops, they have no record of any police report filed by Lindsay as far back as Tuesday, when the passport mysteriously and allegedly went missing.

During the court hearing this morning, LiLo's lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley said LiLo reported the missing passport to authorities.

Tony

Linds can't go to jail!
If she does....
Who's going to spit on Sam Ronson?

Clint Torris

Of course she's lying. Who cares I'd hit it.

Cheryl A.

She will report it today. She was busy getting her new passport...YEAH, that sounds reasonable, right assistant??

babe77

I don't know why shes still on the news, shes not even a real celebrity. I remember when television would show real actors and actresses, with real talent. Not these, untalented people that just go around thinking they have done something great in the entertainment world. When all they do is show how crazy young adults get when they have money in their pockets.

me not you

I was actually defending this little twit. Now I'm sick of her passing the buck. I'd say send her to jail, but what's jail time now in LA, 20 minutes? She'll never learn, that's why she stays in that city - because she gets away with everything there. Stupid LA, I don't know how any prosecutor or judge can be proud of their work wasting their time in that god-awful enabling city.

lola

Dear Linsday,

Do you know France is bordered to Swiss!!! Perhaps Roman Polanski can give you some advise ..........

KAM

I'm NOT too sure who is dumber...her or a rock.

hotbitch

The French police have no report because it wasn't lost or stolen. She's a lying addict bitch that needs to go to jail. Her mom is only an enabler. She has no business in Cannes anyway because she's destroyed her career. So this was a completely unnecessary trip to begin with. She knew exactly what she was doing before she even left. She is only running from her problems but when that bitch's plane lands today reality will be awaiting her with open arms. I would be beyond embarrassed if I were her lawyer. You see she said "I don't know what else to tell you" because she doesn't. Her client is a ****ing fool and she knows it.

Anon1984

Wow. I've kind of been on her side up until, like, this article, but this is beyond ridiculous. I thought she just maybe needed some help and could get back on track but she is obviously completely delusional and insane. This isn't like you sleep in or accidently pass out after drinking this is like you stay in f'ing France and don't even try to get back and think you can lie to the police about it? She actually thinks she can get away with that - especially as the media is covering it? Omg, please lock her up, please, what a little shi*head brat. I feel duped for thinking she was saveable. Bet she's a compulsive liar to the extent of doing something directly in front of your face and then trying to convince you that you didn't see it. Please don't put her in any more movies Hollywood (or keep up with that rather, lol), she's gross.

Celebrities Suck

I said it in the chat room I knew she was lying about her passport being lost. Pretty sad how people believed that she lost it.

SantaFeJack

IT'S BEEN TWO FREAKIN' HOURS SINCE THIS UPDATE! LIKE HARVEY, I NEED A REGULAR FIX OF LINDSAY LOHAN!

I WAS NEVER A FAN OF LINDSAY'S BUT HARVEY MADE HER AVAILABLE FOR FREE AND KEPT PUSHING HER AND PUSHING HER. AND NOW I GO INTO WITHDRAWAL WHEN THERE'S NO NEWS OF HER.

C'MON TMZ...LET'S SEE SOME JOURNALISTIC SWEAT! IT'S YOUR FAULT I KNOW EVERY INSIGNIFICANT FACT ABOUT LILO, NOW GIVE ME MORE...MORE...MORE!

Tony

I bet she's on some corner in France working towards
that bail money right now.
How many bj's does it take to make a $100 grand anyway?

electriczipper

I sayeth to all who enter..give thine forgivness to this young wrench..She not knoweth what she doith...Doth you put yourself above this young lady Forsooth thy lynch mobs run rappent upon her soul.Burn her at the stake you sayith.Innocent I say thy lass is but innocent...
now remember to go see robin hood

MikeD

It's bad enough she's doing drugs and alcohol, now she's lying. If I was the Judge, I'd be angry and offended. I'd raise her days in prison on that merit.

Mark

Its possible Lohan could do a Jim Morrison; stay in France and not come back.
(I know one or two of you said "good!".)