Michael Jackson Appearance

Triggers Suit

5/20/2010 6:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Even in death, Michael Jackson generates lawsuits ... this time it involves a douchey clothing designer, a car museum and a phantom gun.

Photographer Stephen Winick claims he was brutally attacked by security guards hired by Christian Audigier of Ed Hardy fame during his 50th birthday party.  Michael Jackson attended the bash, which was thrown at the Petersen Automotive Museum in L.A.

In Winick's lawsuit, filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, he claims he innocently snapped a pic of Jackson, but Audigier was upset and wanted to delete the photo.  So Winick claims Audigier unleashed his guards, who then allegedly beat the crap out of Winick.

Winick says one of the guards yelled "gun, gun" to amp up the attack.

In addition to Audigier, Winick is suing Ed Hardy, the museum and the guards.  He wants unspecified damages.

Trish

Looks like all the "king and queen" Mj haters are out in full force. Long gone, is the creepy pedophile.

Tell-Zit

Yes We are twins,,,you entered this world from the rear as I came out the front door...Wipe off your face the smell of the after birth is still with you.Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu open a window

fan

Drugged Hooker Van is driven by Joe Jackson.
It's parked at a road down by river
Please invite the godmother Liz Taylor for a ride,

tone

Thanks, Daphne. Every person in that court room, including ALL the attorneys knew that trial was bogus. Everyone in LA at the time of the trial also knew Sneddon was a bad guy out to get MJ, it was his religious right wing sensibility, going after Jackson like he did. Sneddon planted finger prints all over that case. it was disgraceful. he should have been tried and convicted for his crimes during this trial. Sneddon spent millions going after this man, it was a disgrace!
------------------
From what I read about the raids and the trial it appears Sneddon was the sexual pervert. It's all so mind boggling. It also appears to me as if everyone is somewhat guilty. I have read so much but still know nothing.

Muscles where are you?

Armywife

He's dead, lets move on!!!!!!!!!

Tellit

82. Tell-Zit IS my little sister! But she forgot to tellit that she has a conjoined twin named Tell-Dic. I wear a clown disguise because the whole town knows what goes on between them!
It's so embarrassing! Tell-Dic can't even leave her alone on Main Street at noon. But Tell-Zit just eats it up.
They are two sick freaks. Our parents are SO ashamed.
ps btw....They love Michael Jackson.
We're hoping they will just fake their own deaths..and go away!
We can only pray.
Posted at 9:24 PM on May 20, 2010 by Tellit

98. Yes We are twins,,,you entered this world from the rear as I came out the front door...
Posted at 9:34 PM on May 20, 2010 by Tell-Zit
______________

Tell-Zit is confused again because she can't read. In second-grade the principal expelled her and her conjoined twin brother Tell-Dic FOR LIFE when they were found in the school mascot cage with BubblesII. It didn't survive the visit.
As she described, their living conditions Are a real nasty mess since they have to share the same maxis and pampers. They are now 28yrs. It's a frightening and sad state of affairs. The town children are mostly all home schooled now. It's just not safe to let them go out without their parents in tow any more.
Our parents destroyed all the Michael Jackson videos in the house 5 years ago, 14 minutes after the verdict was read, but it was years too late. Tell-Zit constantly wears a pink sequined glove on her one hand, and Tell-Dic wears a gold glove on his. They both wear black fedoras. Tell-Zit flies into a rage every time Tell-Dic grabs his crotch when she's on the pad. If it weren't so scary it would be funny. Each possesses their full functioning gems/jewel wrappedup in the same MJ diaper. Watching them dance the MJ is the scariest sh/t I've ever seen!
Our parents spend most of their days/nights crying. Life might had been a little different for all of us had they not bought that first Michael Jackson cd/dvd for them.

Daphne

413. clark later married again and died of a heart attack after filming the misfits with mm.

Posted at 2:44 PM on May 20, 2010 by nan

I know this is not supposed to be funny, but when u said that Clark Gable died after filming the Misfits with Marilyn Monroe, I couldn't help but asked myself "was she too HOT for him" as he died of a heart attack. Just saying. MM was such a legend, how come all these legends died so young. Sad.

Posted at 10:41 PM on May 20, 2010 by Daphne

HateMichaelJackson

Please stop reporting on this man...he is absolutely disgusting and makes me vomit everytime I look at him!! He loves kids

xanten

haha, I was at that event, even backstage and got pics to prove it, I even so called 'met' Michael Jackson backstage and can give an account as to what went on when Moichael was backstage as he went to fERGIES dressing room. ANyhow, if anyone would like to buy the story, you know how to contact me. I am NO Michael Jackson fan, that was the one and only time I met him in person and I did not smile at him, as it would have been so fake to smile at someone I am convinced was a child molestor, but it was interesting what went on back there.

Biggi

"he innocently snapped a pic of Jackson" ROFL

I wish they would beat the crap out of the whole **** media.

NADAALI

MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MAN INSIDE AND OUTSIDE.PEOPEL OF ALL AGES AND RACES AND NATIONS LOVE HIM.WE WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU BABY.

sarah

MICHAEL JACKSON IS INNOCENT.

ENOUGH of this "child molester, pedo" etc..crap.

WATCH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x390rVfx3Qg

it's time for some to learn FACTS!

MJ was FALSELY ACCUSED. Tom SNEDDON is GUILTY; NOT MJ.

xanten

These people that regardless of the fact that MJ was a pedophile worship him and look the other way on the expense of little boys are direct evidence, that the decay of our society is on full force and in overdrive. When pedophiles get worshiped there is no coming back from this. We can all go on with our lives, pretend nothing is wrong ad hope for a better tomorrow, but truth is, there is none and it is all over. Prepare for Jesus second coming, and be at peace with the reality of where we are headed. Anyone touching an innocent child the wrong way needs to DIE, and anyone supporting such a person is hollow and dead already. If anyone touched any of my boys that person would be well off if thew police caught him first, since we in our court system do not really punish such atrocity. If I caught that person my instanta castrata surgeries would be the newest hit among pedophile prevention circles. I need no police or justice system, just a surgical knife, no propofol in the world would get MJ out of that one. Well, he is lucky, too late for him. But anyone out there, who has kids, GOD FORBID, but if someone touches your son, YOU ACT like a man not a mouse, fight for your kids, NONE of that court nonsense. But for the record I a against the death penalty. As God has shown us beautifully in this case, that if God wants you dead, YOU are DEAD. When MJ was running around with his little THIS IS IT banner, he did not even KNOW, that GOD was having it hang right behind his back letting him know of his fate....poetic justice.

Roby

Apart from dragging MJ into this when it hasn't anything to do with it, but this guy is filing a lawsuit 2 years later????

dara

Michael i never let you part for there you're always in my heart.

Believe!