Jesse James Stops ABC Interview ... to Cry

5/21/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James is finally talking about all the cheating, lies and deception that ruined his marriage to Sandra Bullock ... but first, he needs a minute to cry it out.

ABC has released its first teaser of the big "Nightline" and "GMA" interview series -- set to air Tuesday -- in which Jesse admits, "I took a pretty amazing life and marriage ... and threw it away."

But the big moment in the tease -- a teary eyed James seems to abruptly get up from his chair and says, "Let me take a break for a second."

Sta

I have no comment...Must see whole interview to make a decision...(((sigh)))

TopRamen247

Nazi, please! You knew exactly what and who you were doing. You're only sad because you got caught.

I hope Sandy takes you to the cleaners AND makes you pay for all the tests she's going to have to get done after you slept with Bombcrater McFugg.

WTF

All i can say is BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LMAO..jesse is a Nazi loser he should just got back to bombshell mcugly..lol..

MP

I feel no sympathy for him. I agree with the poster who said he's only sorry that he got caught. He brought his situation on himself.

Phreaky

All arranged by his handlers to make people feel sorry for him. Sorry JJ, not buying it.

JLS

I am amazed all of these posters never did anything wrong. Nothing to warrant others having to forgive them. Forgiveness is extremely hard in situations like this. This man has made a monumental error in judgment. That said, I feel very sorry for him. The response to what he did is so far over the top, it's brutal. You ought to see the paps outside his home screaming at him and his children. Would you want that if you made a mistake? He's on magazine covers with them stating he's the most hated in the world. If you made a mistake would you want that? He's lost his wife and his brand new baby out of his life. Would you want that? Sometimes the response is ridiculous. We've all made mistakes and some are of this magnitude. It's real easy to sit safely behind your monitor and forget your own. I forgive this man. He's learned a great deal since March. I could see and I'm sure he loved Sandy. I know he's a fantastic dad. I think a life sentence of misery is far to harsh a sentence here. He's punishing himself enough. I would hope someday, he will reunite with Sandy and have a much better marriage. To cut and run nets you nothing. It's just on to the next person who has other difficulties.

flip[wilson

Heil, Jesse! Heil, Jesse! Do not cry, mein Fuerer! We can still win zis zing...visualize...Richard Simmons taught me zat.

marymac

Oh, barf.

JLS

It's why anger management is so big and cropping up all over the country. We have become a society that lacks compassion and a basic sense of forgiveness. We respect absolutely NOTHING. Rachel Uchitel is a classic example.

penny

BOO HOO ! BOO HOO !

TOO BAD YOU'RE NOT A JEW !!

k.

You know what I kind of feel sorry for him, I'm not sure how you can be human an not feel kind of sad for him. He seems to have a lot of remorse, but I'm a bit of a softy, I know I couldn't accept that sort of deception in my own marriage or it would be a very long road to recovering what we had-
But, sometimes if you love someone enough you can get through something like this I guess- I hope I never have to experience anything close to that sort of deception-
Maybe he can change- I'm not sure- he seemed to really have Sandra fooled, considering what high esteem she had for him, and that's what makes it even worse for her- she was completely fooled. And even worse he had fooled himself into thinking it was somehow ok. I am sure his issues are deeper than anyone knows, I hope he can become a better person one day with some integrity,- it can't be a happy life living a lie- it would be horrible.

Jim

@annette & @JLS

I've been cheated on and I know the feeling and then to have to deal with it over and over is catastrophic not to mention in the public eye!! Makes it hurt all the more!!! Now you guys talk about forgiveness, and people make mistakes but I think you fail to realize he did not just cheat once and moved on with his life!! He did it over and over and over and actually maintained basic relationships with these women(more than a month makes a relationship), cheated on Sandy basically from day one in their marriage and likely the relationship before that!! He is likely coming on camera hoping Sandy will see it and feel sorry for him but he made more than one mistake and should be taught a lesson for it and given he's famous along with Sandy its a different ball game in having to deal with the paps just as being a Predsident, Queen, etc!! Also, he will maintain a career(a marriage is not ones whole life)!! You know your status in life is different so when you make such **** mistakes the consequences are on you!! Now perhaps the people defending him are prone to several mistakes themselves!! I one donot cheat and never have and have no intentions on ever doing so!! You make a commitment like marriage means you need to honor such commitments!!! Can't be with one person then stay single!!! As its been repeated on here, he's only sorry he got caught as had he not been caught he would be continuing his whoring around!!!

annie

The one who does the inflicting is the one who always runs to the media for support and understanding. Sandra Bullock got crushed, yet she remains classy and private about it. I wouldn't waste a moment of my time watching this interview. I'm already disappointed in myself for having watched this little video trailer.

flip[wilson

. How would you like any of these posters for a spouse or family member? Just read their thoughts. It's frightening and a sign of the times to hate upon hate upon hate and demonstrate that hatred in the most profound and splashy way.

Posted at 9:47 AM on May 21, 2010 by JLS

JSL...I hate you.

Celebrities Suck

he's only sorry he got caught. Most men cheat, and it's pretty sad but most of the times women have intuitions that something isn't right in the relationship but they tend to ignore that intuition.