Jesse James Stops ABC Interview ... to Cry

5/21/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James is finally talking about all the cheating, lies and deception that ruined his marriage to Sandra Bullock ... but first, he needs a minute to cry it out.

ABC has released its first teaser of the big "Nightline" and "GMA" interview series -- set to air Tuesday -- in which Jesse admits, "I took a pretty amazing life and marriage ... and threw it away."

But the big moment in the tease -- a teary eyed James seems to abruptly get up from his chair and says, "Let me take a break for a second."

val

BOTTOM LINE!!!! YOU'RE ONLY AS GOOD AS WHO YOU LAY DOWN WITH!!

Heidi

Actually & IMO, I believe that he's truly sincere. However, after saying that I wish he hadn't decided to go public with this interview & stayed out of the media..... I like 'both' Jessie AND Sandra, what they do with their lives relationship wise or otherwise is 'their business & their decisions for it's their lives'....... I wish both the best.....

k.

Americans seem to have very little tolerance, and at the same time are very unforgiving, I guess that comes hand in hand. A country that still sees color has a lot of problems a lot bigger than Jesse James.

Just Sayin

boo hoo YOU MADE YOUR BED NOW LAY IN IT!!!! idiot.

DDFredd

Boo hoo, who cares? Yea, people make mistakes but over and over and you don’t stop until you get caught with some nasty girl. Then you have to try and cry on some show that no one is going to watch to get sympathy because you are such a LOSER! Run like the wind Sandra and don’t look back…

Cindy

To Poster #23. No, he didn't make an error in judgment. He made MULTIPLE errors in judgment and would still be doing so if he did not get caught. He is a habitual offender and should be treated accordingly. If this were a simple "one night stand", only ONE slip-up, I could see some forgiveness. But unfortunately, this is not the case. He's not getting sympathy because he does not deserve it. Truly the only thing he is sorry for is getting busted!

bob the biker

Can’t fool me. JJ is a Big Fat Poseur! Always was. Always will be.

Laura

You just can't feel sorry for Jesse only pity his stupidity for screwing what looks like a walking social disease! Better head to an immune specialist. Completely nasty, you could of at least shown Sandra a little respect and cheated with a real woman. Has it fallen off yet Jesse?

calgal

"I took a pretty amazing life and amazing success and marriage ... and threw it away by my own hands."

Uh, Jesse, it wasn't your hands. I think it was another body part.

moG

BOO HOO!

Chris

Go cry to your other 47 women...loser!

Paula

"Did you cheat on your wife? - Yep". Wow....this dude is special.

Celebrities Suck

so is he going to claim that he's also a sex addict like most of these celebrities that are married and caught cheating such as Tiger Woods? In the real world a none celeb doesn't by that **** because that's totally a BS excuses.

smartypants1

Hello! What about the blonde skank that looks like a bull dike? She has to be the worst - not that the others are any better. Crying? Please. What a ****ing loser.
If he is using his **** as a compass, he needs to have his "compass" reset.
WHAT A ****ING LOSER

lostontheisland

My first husband cheated on me and it was the most degrading, sad experience I have ever went through. You love someone and you give them all of yourself, you try your best to be there for them and to make them happy and to feel loved. Then they cheat and it makes you feel totally worthless.
If your marriage was lacking something and you felt the need to cheat, then you should have left your wife or filed for divorce first. There is no excuse for cheating, period. You scar peoples whole being when you treat them with this kind of disrespect.
Cry cry cry, who cares. You and the millions of other cheaters (male and female) in this world are not worthy of pity. You should have thought about the consequences before and given your wife's feelings a little bit more consideration. You, are a disgusting pig, plain and simple.