Jesse James Stops ABC Interview ... to Cry

5/21/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jesse James is finally talking about all the cheating, lies and deception that ruined his marriage to Sandra Bullock ... but first, he needs a minute to cry it out.

ABC has released its first teaser of the big "Nightline" and "GMA" interview series -- set to air Tuesday -- in which Jesse admits, "I took a pretty amazing life and marriage ... and threw it away."

But the big moment in the tease -- a teary eyed James seems to abruptly get up from his chair and says, "Let me take a break for a second."

LoveLife

What's even more sad is that my incubator neighbor (4 kids=4dads) named her kid "Jesse James" and she calls his name when he's running around outside with nothing but a soiled diaper on.

GypsyLaura

This happened to me at the same time of Sandra and Jesse. My ex is crying also.
They cry because they got caught. Period.

wtfbbqsauce

King douche.

Jesse, go back to the gutter where you belong. Bring that ugly tranny nazi with you.

Briana

#86, annette: I wanted a reason for forgiving an habitual liar, a person who has no respect for his partner, who puts her in danger, possibly the lethal variety, who breaches all trust, and has no concept of honesty.

You still haven't answered my question. These aren't men who make mistakes, and have trouble saying "no". I'm not sad, I'm a realist. These are people who are selfish, egotistical, arrogant and entitled. If a person simply has trouble saying "no", but has integrity, honesty and some respect for others...he/she does not get into a committed relationship with another person...then have sex with numerous other individuals without disclosing his/her activities to the partner, or seeking approval for an open relationship first.

Your comment explaining your spouse's cheating sounded bitter, angry and defensive. Your second comment referenced happiness five times. That is a tell. Forgiving people for breaking trusts, having no respect for you, endangering your life, and complete dishonesty...and then making excuses for them by saying that their only malfunction was an inability to say "no" is sad, but it's your choice. Don't expect other people to be as self-righteous and delusional. Or to take such pathetic and cruel human beings back into their lives.

South Beach

Most of us have heard it at one time or another:

"I didn't know what I had until I lost it".

My response?

""Had" being the operative word there".

Next.

Sensible Grandma

Leave the guy alone. He realy screwed up, but that's between him & Sandra. He has lost everything, so maybe he is truly sorry. Do you expect him to say he did nothing wrong??? It is only important to Sandra as to whether she believes him or not. No one else matters.

bagladey

Is Jesse James doing this for the money? Because he's keeping their private business open and fresh in the public's eye, instead of keeping his mouth shut to the media, and working on his character, image, family and relationship in a dignified way, in private. I think Jesse James is a snake and Sandra Bullock is a very lucky woman.

timid

For him to go public with his "story" tells me he's still scamming. If he truly cared, he would STFU. But noooooo, it's all about Jesse. BIG PHONY.

LoveLife

Sandra will be making a huge mistake if she lets this guy manipulate his way into her life through that baby. He's only looking to have control over her emotions. He's got nothing to offer that child. Don't do it Sandra. If you do, you will be on the sidelines watching him do this over and over to many more women who will fall for his sex appeal. I don't think he is finished having children- that is how they trap women- so for Sandra.. if she wants hope, she needs to cut him from her life. Or, she will be feeling the pain every time she's alone for many years to come.

I was faced with this choice before I told my ex I was pregnant with our second child. I knew he had cheated already. It was the choice that changed my life. I told him. Now, my kids are living a torn life (because he was awarded joint custody as he fought for FULL) and are forced to watch their father bad-mouth me (with cuss words) and they hear him having sex with women at night. My son has already came to me using phrases such as "that's damn good" and "you know you want it" and "suck my ____." He's only 8. The guy is a complete pig (woah.. insult to pigs) and he's an unstable drunk. I wanted my kids to have morals, but they are already being poisoned at 8 and 3.

Get a Nose Job, please!!!

What a Pathetic S***bag Jesse is. Don't let him near your baby, Sandra. What a phoney, baloney crying on TV. The first time I ever saw his ugly face and stupid tattoos, I knew he was a Nitwit. He will probably try to steal your money, Sandra. Don't give that Snake one dime!!!!!

Detroit

U KNOW LOVE MAKES US DO STRANGE THINGS. MAYBE SANDRA DID SEE IT BUT SHE DIDN'T REALLY WANT TO SEE IT BECAUSE OF HER LOVE FOR STUPID. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THE WOMEN HE CHOSE TO CHEAT WITH.IN NO WAY DO I CONDONE CHEATING BUT IF URE GOING TO CHEAT AT LEAST LET THE HOOKER LOOK BETTER THAN ME. TIGER WOODS SAME THING.

Andy1

9. annette - You would be a wonderful, caring friend. I hope you are loved because you deserve it.

yes4sure

Clearly the man is a manipulator and uses emotions to appear genuine - to his advantage. I do not feel the least bit of sympathy for him. Nor, do I think the interview redeems him in anyway. He still needs help and should not be trusted when it pertains to affairs of the heart - he is a cheater. Oh, and about the only reason he decided to do an interview was to refute the "racist" comments about the Nazi photo as oh how appalling and thats not him. Excuse me Mr. Carefree or Mr. Couldnt Care Any Less(this guy is all about himself) give me a break!

annette

Briana --

You can't go through life being bitter and resentful of other people's actions. Even Jesse said that deep down, he wanted to get caught. This also shows sign of weakness. Should he be faulted for that as well? Like I said, one character flaw does not make a person.

I'm not going to judge him (or anyone!) based on what "facts" the media dishes out to the public in the name of ratings or selling magazines and nor should you. The only facts we know are that he cheated and has owned up to it -- no matter how that owning came about. It's for him and his wife and family to sort out.

Personally, I have a bigger problem with the women in this case (as in Tiger's, my ex's, etc.). It takes two to tango and these women knew exactly what they were doing...and who. Where's your outrage against them?

I still think you sound sad. You should go do something nice for yourself today. Maybe make yourself a cup of tea and watch Oprah since you seem to enjoy armchair psychology.

And thanks, Andy1. Some day :-)

annette

Oops...
"This also shows sign of weakness" should have said "This also shows signs of tiredness".

Cheating, deceit, lying... all of it... it's hard work. Eventually something has to give and if there is a good soul under there, it's your own conscience telling you something.