Lindsay Lohan Photographed Drinking ... Water

5/21/2010 11:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan dined on her traditional meal of cigarettes and water this evening while enjoying what could/should be her last night in Cannes.

media_removed_tmz
Judge Revel would approve.

gimmeabreak

@twilightmom, what's you point? It sounds like it was excellent legal advise for her to stay put and wait for the bond to be posted and the warrant rescinded. Sometimes the best thing to do isn't always the first thing that comes to mind.That's why you hire an attorney any time your in deep legal ****.

@tellit - Dear Tellit you ignorant slut, Lindsay is not broke. Just because you read it on TMZ doesn't make it true. She flys back and forth between LA and NY all the time, she lives in an expensive west Hollywood apt building, she goes to Cannes, she has drivers to chauffeur her around in her big ass SUV so she doesn't have to drive, she hires big ass body guards to keep the paps at bay when she goes out, etc. If that's broke well damned i wish i was that broke! Hell if that's broke I must be some starving Ethiopian orphan by comparison. LMAO

laughingmyassoff

How do you know that is actually water? Could be vodka. As far as you know that could be like the supposed coke pics. You cant be sure.

azlee

at least she was drinking water, that is a good thing. I really am hoping this girl, that I have no idea why she is so popular, pulls it together. What I have seen reported it is an accident waiting to happen.

I still hope the courts help get her straightened out, because it sure seems it is the last hope.

Do it judge, you have seen a bunch of these cases. I am sure you know.

gimmeabreak

Oh and let's not forget, when your broke you sure as hell can't afford to pay a criminal defense attorney like Shawn Chapman Holly up front! Really, do you think criminal defense attorneys wait until the case is over to bill you? I mean really!? Good luck with that if you ever need a defense attorney!

TMZ is full of it with the whole "she's broke" thing. It's a complete farce... if you believed it you've been punk'd. ;)

Mike

I love Lindsay Lohan...I hate haters...I love Lindsay...please ignore these idiots, you still have fans!!!!

pamela

You're really slipping, TMZ.
For YEARS this whacked-out druggie's been drinking vodka from "water" bottles.

Nicole

It's called nursing a hangover. Hangovers cause dehydration.

Adam

NOT NEWSWORTHY

robin

Can you say heartburn! Cigs and water....ugh

astrocized

Seriously, if she was all about up the nose last night, then it would make perfect sense for her to be on only water with a redbull chaser today. Lindsay knows better than to show up in LA with drugs in her system, and lucky for her, uppers flush fast. She will most likely show up and test clean in court and get way less of a punishment than Martha Stewart. if you wanna bitch about celebrities getting raped by the law, poor old Martha is the poster girl. Lindsay will be fine, she's no fool.

Georgia

Water???

LA Native

She looks horrendous. I've never seen anybody so strung out and nasty looking at age 23...more like 50.

MichaelLohan

I just wish Neil Fifer was back in her life. He was the only one that could straighten her out.

Juli

Is there no other noteworthy "celebrity" going's on in the world? Perhaps this site should change it's name to Lindsay Lohan Loserland.

LAME!

bamagirl

She smokes more than anyone I have ever seen....keep it up, and we won't have to worry about anymore stories of the skank...well, except the funeral stories.