Lindsay Lohan in the Clear Over Photo

5/21/2010 6:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan won't have to answer to the prosecutor or the judge over the photo TMZ posted this morning ... showing Lindsay partying with a strange white powder in the foreground.

A spokesperson for the L.A. County D.A.'s office tells TMZ they will not even raise the issue in court on Monday, when Lindsay goes before the judge ... and she has been ordered to appear.

The spokesperson says there is no way this photo can be used in court because there is no way to prove what was on the table.

No surprise to us ...  the very first comment when we posted the story was from someone who said there were "obvious lines of blow" -- aka cocaine.

Notwithstanding the buzz, it's not going to be used in court.

Bmandh

I dont see it! Although im sure drugs where being used when this picture was taken.

Bob Loblaw

No self respecting cokehead would have a drink so close to their rails.

Obviously a phone reflection.

Sandra

It could be a reflection. I'd like to know whats in her hand. However, regardless of what it was, she will be tested and have to wear a SCRAM bracelet.

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! Keep thumbing your nose at the law!

@!

way to go 'aragon' saying it was obvious lines of blow...it's all your fault-because you know it's never Lohan's fault LOL!!

hmmm

that lady has some badass hair. I'm loving it. LOL Lindsay is still an AZZhole!

electriczipper

13. Are you people all friggin' blind, thats an Ipod-touch or I-phone on the table. the two white lines are the glare off the metal end and the reflection of said glare on the table. Look just above the two "white" lines, there's an apple symbol. wow.

Posted at 12:31 PM on May 21, 2010 by Todd

no todd they are not blind,,they are idiots

lis

What are you guys even talking about?? WHAT "white powder"?? Where??? Are you hallucinating? You must be very bored and/or have a hyperactive imagination to somehow imagine an image of coke on that table. Shame on you, Lindsay has enough problems already without this ridiculousness.

lindy

Don't get me wrong. I think Lindsay is an utter and complete screwball. She's the most irresponsible, pathetic excuse for an adult. But... I don't think that is coke. If you look closely, I think it is a cell phone on a mirror. If it is coke, than fantastic,her career has permanently been flushed down the toilet and I could care less. Either way, she's a moron. And close your legs, ya classless idiot.

raven

of course. because i know i often put out lines of sugar on my glass coffee table with credit cards laying around. you know, for tea.

flip[wilson

Posted at 12:31 PM on May 21, 2010 by Todd

Aghhh! Cocaine... I-phone! Who cares!! Burn the witch!

lis

Clearly, there is no coke on the table, but a better question is, Where the heck are Lindsay's pants???

alan

Is that a credit card by the two lines?have to cut up the lines with something...

anonymous

Hidden behind the glass is definitely 2 lines of cocaine. Even a 4 year old could see that.

Julie

I wonder if those are smokes in her hand or something with which to snort a mystery white powder?