Tila Tequila to Enter

'Celebrity Rehab'

5/23/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tila Tequila is finally seeking professional help -- TMZ has confirmed through multiple sources that the bisexual reality star has committed to do the next season of VH1's "Celebrity Rehab" ... if it doesn't get canceled first.

It's unclear what personal demon Tila will try to conquer with the help of Dr. Drew -- but it certainly won't be her addiction to attention.

But there's one major catch -- as we previously reported -- VH1 is having problems finding other "celebrities" to rehabilitate ... and if they don't find a cast quick, the show could be killed.

So far, no word on who else the show has its sights set on.

horhay

I thought it was Celebrity Rehab? This walking bobble head is no celebrity... Wasn't she pregnant not too long ago?

James Woods

Celebrity rehab has eyed everyone up, nobody wants anything to do with it.

The same can be said about Tila.

Joel

I wouldn't touch that if I was the last man on Earth and was triple-bagged.

WordOutlet

I don't believe in rehab ratings-style. Rehab is done in private and doesn't involve fame-wh0ring.

That said, she has demonstrated to me her intelligence (low) and need for attention (high), and her (deep) issues all go back to her as a girl growing up. I am heavily doubtful any serious cure will be forthcoming here.

susani

There’s no information on what the biS-EX-ual celebrity is actually addicted to. We’re thinking she’s gonna say S-EX- addiction. Tila Tequila enters ‘Celebrity Rehab

Laura

If there was ever a reason to cancel Celeb. Rehab. signing Tlia"The Wack-Job" sure proves the point. She is more of a mess than I think Dr.Drew can help. I'm sure anyone else seeking help would not consider sharing any space with her. Anyone thinking about putting her on camera needs to seek professional help. I will not watch that train wreck on anything!

Melanie

Good for her, and god bless.

snowcat

To everyone wondering about her pregnancy...she claims to have had a miscarriage.

APRIL

Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha
SHE DOESN"T EVEN RELEASE HER OWN EXCLUSIVE..... How lame.

APRIL

Ahhhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha SHE MISSED HER OWN EXCLUSIVE....

NO ANNOUNCEMENT FROM HERSELF. Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha

Tired of toxomom

Wow- I guess I won't be watching this season (if it happens). Zero interest in seeing anything with Tila in it.

notachance

Didn't she announce she was pregnant with Casey Johnson's baby a few months ago??????? Where is her comment on that?

notachance

Wait....didn't she announce her pregnancy a few months ago???Carrying Casey Johnson's child? Waiting for her to comment on that.

kromen

@62 She bumped her head one night and twittered that she had a miscarriage, then she went on tour to Australia the next day. As far as more z-listers, maybe they could get Alexis Neiers to sign up. Oh wait, she's going to jail. LMAO

Stewart

They have rehab for people who are famewhores?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments