Lindsay Lohan -- Inked

5/22/2010 10:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Upon closer inspection of Lindsay Lohan (cause that's what we do) it appears she got a new tattoo while in Cannes.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Earlier this week, her right wrist was bare -- but now all of a sudden there is some kind of thing, then some stuff, then the Chanel logo.

It's not a teardrop tattoo or anything, but it's a start.

Irene

Is a young stupid girl really that interesting?? Following her every move is now getting a bit ridiculous. Aside from everyone waiting for her to crash and burn, what interest is there?? It's like someone saying...I ate breakfast today, I went to the store etc...who the heck is interested in all that? Could we lessen the coverage unless something unusual happens??

Pluto

WOW. Someone gets a temporary tattoo and it's all over TMZ. Harvey, there has to be other celebrities to follow around and report about. When that tat washes off will her wrist be on the front page again ?

stan

Tats make you look like trash

Kelly

Why do you TMZ even bother to follow this loser around? I don't know why you give her the time of day or attention. I don't know anyone that cares what she is doing.

Tookie Topbox

Who gives a ****? Really? NO ONE!

PATILEE

what is she hiding?

gimmeabreak

I see she's still sporting the red star tat that she got as a sign of her devotion to Sam Ronson. I'll bet she's really glad she got that one. I'll bet Sam is glad she got that little black heart tattoo to match Lindsay's too! :)

LaToya Jackson

Jail House Lindsey !!! Death watch 20 10

Knockers De Clown

I bet she was drunk and passed out and has "no idea how the tattoo got there".. Death watch 2010

MichaelLohan

You should see the tattoo near her crotch that says: 'Daddy's Little Spooch Bucket!' - NeilsNotes.

rob

its a fake tattoo, and it looks bad, but then again she is bad. and chanel should sue her

MichaelLohan

PS: the tat is only temp. as she's hiding heroine tracks (fact!)!

Abe

She got a tat above her vagina too. It says "Ladies Only."

Linda

Shes looking stressed already. If I had addictions I would be really scared at this point. How do you get thru withdraws from pills. oh God this could be a miserable time ahead. Lindsey go to rehab to get help thru is process.

Princess

these are temporary tattoos that Chanel sells for 75.00 i have them.