Mr. Olympia -- Nice Arms, Dude

5/23/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former human Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler shows off what he willingly did to his body at some muscle event in the UK Friday.

media_removed_tmz

Bryan

Steroids are fun aren't they? LMFAO

Aaron

The ones that are leaving all of the negative comments are probably the ones that have never set foot in a gym or know anything about bodybuilding or nutrition. Jay is probably healthier than any of you even if he did use Steroids.

Miker

"
would say 99% of women thinks this man looks disgusting. He is on roids... physically impossible to look this way without them."

Right on the second part, wrong on the first. Girls are attracted to self confidence and money and Jay has plenty of both. The ugliest hollywood schmoes you all idolize land the hottest girls because of their fame and wealth yet if you take it all away and say to the average female "who would you rather sleep with- Jay Cutler, or say Jonah Hill, obv they would pick Jay 99% of the time. Fat disgusting guys, skinny anorexic looking guys etc usually are either rich funny or famous if they are landing decent tail. Bbers suffer from ****ty PR that is about it. Arnold took steroids too btw, he's admitted to using primobolan deca dianabol etc. He was just a bit better looking but the drugs do not make or break the looks you were born with.

Linda

I dont understand why people think this kind of build is attractive. I think it way , way to much. I think it looks awful ,I wouldnt date a guy that was built like this.

Mac

Is there any woman out there that finds this look attractive?
I didn't think so.

Mac

Sorry Miker but you are wrong. I'm a woman who works out 5 days a week and is physically fit so are many of my women friends and I can say for a fact it wouldn't matter how much money or confidence this man has none of us would find him attractive. He's way over done.
He's circus looking.

WHATEVER

ever heard of cow-tipping ?????? well, just saying.

WHATEVER

ever heard of cow-tipping ?????? well, just saying.
and wow...he's actually sort of square-shaped. like a cracker.
I'd say he'd tip pretty easily,though, like a cow.
oh and god help him if he ever gets a muscle cramp !
...and if he ever fell over. he wouldn't be able to get up.
HE NEEDS A BABYSITTER ! TOO MUCH COULD GO WRONG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Comment

Jay Cutler is awesome!!

Yup

Haha, most of these comments are so pathetic! It's funny though because none of you guys could ever get to his level even if you tried! This guys amount of dedication and work he puts in everyday is incredible.

Jacob

Wow, most of these comments are pathetic! You know none of you guys could even last a day in this guys life. The amount of work and dedication this guy puts in everyday is incredible.

John Zorn

Do any of you actually believe that he, or anyone who didn't work in a gym, would spend 10 hours a day working out? Haha.

matt

HAHA. It doesn't take that long, most do it for 1.5 hours a day. Plust not filling up on Mc Donalds every meal. By the way muscle can not turn to fat. And most pro athletes use performance enhancing drugs. Heck alot of 40 year old executives are using them to stay younger and healthier.

tyler durden

you people making steroids jokes about how tiny his balls are and that when he stops using his muscle will turn into fat are ignorant fools. learn a few things about body composition and also go take a science course to learn that muscle can't turn into fat. good god you people are ****ing retarded. Jay cutler is more intelligent and successful than all of you dumb ****s combined.

anti-peerpressure

I wouldn't want to look like that.

But I do respect his dedication to the sport of bodybuilding. Yes it is an extreme sport like marathon running. You guys do realize he is a multi-millionaire because of his physique right?

In the end. Although I would not like to look like either, but if I had to choose, I would rather be an overly muscular rich bodybuilder and than an overly skinny twig marathon runner struggling to make a living.