Mr. Olympia -- Nice Arms, Dude

5/23/2010 4:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former human Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler shows off what he willingly did to his body at some muscle event in the UK Friday.

media_removed_tmz

2323

MISC UP IN DIS BITCH

Every commenter on here is a phaggottt besides me lol

Joe Pietaro

You folks are pathetic. I love how you armchair quarterbacks sitting on your fat asses like to comment on the way bodybuilders look and how the mainstream public should view them. And then you act as if you have come across something unique by throwing steroids in the mix.

Gear (steroids for you soft bellied weekend warriors) has been a part of the sport since the late 1960...s but to attribute what these men (and women) have accomplished with their bodies to that alone is not only ignorant but emanates sheer jealousy. To become a pro bodybuilder requires years of discipline in the gym, getting proper sleep and - perhaps the most important yet overlooked aspect - a high protein, low fat diet.

If you can pry yourselves away from the soda and chips for a minute, I delve more into this TMZ seed that was planted here:

Raejean

This looks SICK.

Mac

Why anyone would want to look this abnormal and freaky is beyond me. I go to the gym about 5 days a week and am very fit. Trust me women (me included) do not find guys like this meat head attractive. He's creepy looking. I'm surprised he's married.

Mac

I bet he spends a lot of time looking at himself in the mirror.

john

TMZ is composed of a bunch of fail-at-life low lives who criticize celebrities and gossip like school girls instead of accomplishing anything themselves. Especially the douche with the alien water bottle. criticizing guys like robert deniro for a shirt they don't like. deniro and such others are better than the lives of TMZ staff. TMZ = tabloid garbage for low-lives. how trashy will it get? ask the douche with the alien water bottle.

wow

does donkey kong need to crash some barrels with those muscles?

gbiascoechea

i think you guys need to get a life and stop making comments about a sport that you have no clue on what it takes to be the #1 bodybuilder in the world, haters.

Spike

Mmmmmm. Sexy as h e l l! I love big muscles on a man. I'd drop on my knees in two seconds if I met him in person....

chris

Jay is a hard worker and a good person. Ignorant people need to shut up about things they don't understand. Let's see all of you take all the steroids you want and magically look like an IFBB pro. Not gonna happen.

Miker

"
98. Sorry Miker but you are wrong. I'm a woman who works out 5 days a week and is physically fit so are many of my women friends and I can say for a fact it wouldn't matter how much money or confidence this man has none of us would find him attractive. He's way over done.
He's circus looking."

You might not prefer bigger guys like that, but take into consideration the following and see if you change your mind.
A) He is a decent guy, has no criminal background.
B) Has millions of dollars and several very good investments. He will never ever need money.
C) He is extremely clean- he himself says he showers about 10 times a day. Little OCD I will admit but he's very clean. Has a huge huge house in vegas and you can tell the entire place is spotless.
D) He is not into partying or any kind of drug scene, he is a tireless worker who has tens of thousands of fans AROUND THE WOLRD who idolize him and not one person can say anything bad about him.

I find it hard to believe you would take ALL of the positive qualities of this guy and flush them down the toilet because his chosen proffession requires him to have big muscles? I would say you are pretty shallow if so. I will also say bodybuilders typically stay big when competing and get verrrry skinny when they retire. A good comparison would be Kevin Levrone. He retired and got into acting. Google his name and also good his name and Redline (a crappy movie he was in) so you can see the change. They weigh 270 competing and a lean 190 after they retire. To say you wouldn't date Jay Cutler because right now he is big is pretty shortsighted IMO.

John

At least now you he has tiny balls to match his tiny penis.

me yo

you guys are idiots. do you have any idea how much dedication and work it takes to become mr. olympia?

sure he uses drugs but do you think he just sits around on his butt and the drugs do all the work? get real!

Spike

Mmmm. I want him to wrap those manly-man arms around me tight when we go to sleep...

Brandon

Why do people purport to know what goes in the lives of others? Look at this ridiculous comment:

"What is obvious is that this guy suffers from a clear case of OCD. Who else in their right mind is going to spend 6, 7, 8, or more hours a day at a gym working out? Yes, this is a professional sport. But in order to have the kind of committment it takes to get in the pros, you've gotta have a serious case of OCD."

First of all, it's their job. Why do you spend 8 hours a day in your office!?!? Moreover, these guys DO NOT spend anywhere near that time in the gym. Where do you get that idea? Guess what, stupid: what he does is a career too! There's no OCD, it's just a lifestyle. This guy is also a wealthy real estate investor, and much more than what you morons want to characterize him as.