Bret Michaels -- Precautions for 'Apprentice' Finale

5/23/2010 6:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Getting fired isn't the only concern for Bret Michaels on tonight's "Celebrity Apprentice" finale  -- and TMZ has learned medical precautions will be taken due to Bret's condition.

A source close to the show tells us there will definitely be a medical staff at the live taping tonight ... “ready in case anything happens.” Michaels suffered a brain hemorrhage on April 22 and was briefly hospitalized for heart problems last week.

We're told Bret is in NY and will be at rehearsals today for tonight's show.

Reps for Bret had no comment.

Proud2bBlack

@ Kaylee you're a liar! All anyone has to do is go to the SNAPPLE website and BOTH drinks are available! So stop spreading lies and rumors. Bret was destined for being the voice for Diabetes of America. God has the final word and Holly is on her own mission solely because she wants sympathy and pity. Bret shows a geniune heart toward the cause and wants to find a cure! Period and point blank!

Rae

@Kaylee and @ proud2beblack.

My thought was maybe Brett's SOLD OUT! (smile) a good thing!
Also @proud2beblack. I agree with God has a reason. And there could very well be a reason Brett is in NYC tonight? After talking about the good Doc and hospital in NYC ya never know what the Man above has planned for us. I think there is a reason for ever fork or path we take and maybe a very good one we yet not know for why Bret is going against all advise to be there tonight.
I again wish him well and Well said proud2beblack! esp about Holly and my Daughter has LD so I know the cause and support both.. But there is something about her that gets me at how she went about her tasks and the tude on her is unreal. Hello she is not the only women in the world with a child with LD's again I know all to well and I am still hoping Bret wins!

what a beautiful day

You are going to win and I will be watching.
Get Well Soon bro.

Breeze

Re: #15 comment by Rob: You're a pig! If you don't have anything nice to say, DON'T say anything at all! You have no heart nor soul.

Bret, I have grown to really like you as a person, performer and celebrity. I wish you all the best for a speedy recovery, lots of good fortune in your future, and luck on tonight's show. You're quite a man! Your loved ones and friends are lucky to know you and have you in their lives. Be strong!

scotty

no he went to nashville to pick up janna i live and work there and saw them at the air support tarmack janna lives here

***

Anything for money!!! Bret is being paid a big chunk of change to be on that finale...and Hair Piece is happy as **** to have the invalid there!!

Rae

@scotty

Glad to hear that! I check again..and should have know it was the Termite. Perez said it.. Doh! I should know better by now..lol but clicked on it in a search for updated info. So thanks for letting me know it was to pick up Janna Elias. (there is a new video and update now.. ttyl)

Mary

Good luck Bret! I hope you win! All my prayer's for you to improve with your health each and every day!

randy

no he went to nashville to pick up janna not for a headache and pete is there as well

youreabungler

THIS IS A PR STUNT.

Want to know why?

Doctors and nonsense for someone to be sitting down during a show.

BUT NOT

Caring for yourself or others WHILE THIS DINK IS DRIVING.

That bandana is holding his wig on to tight.

Raejean

Rob, you are one sick mofo; mustn't have any reasons to live of your own with that kind of "personality."

Michaels looks awful in this pic. I think the man need to go home and take a LOOOOONNNNGGG rest out of the public eye.

Taylor

Good luck, Bret! I hope you kick Holly's #$$. Sending prayers and healing vibes your way. LOVE YOU!

KicksandGiggles

I used to like Holly but got really annoyed at the way she was so condescending to Cindy and her overall superior nose up towards everyone but especially Cindy.

I am on Team Brett!

jms

Just when You think you've seen the worst of greed in Hollywood. People will kill a man and a man will kill himself. Crazy.

Jabba

Load of crap!!! Where is his " Medical Staff" as he's driving ???
This stuff gives all the people with REAL mediacl issues a bad name and all for rating ,I'm calling BS ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments