Lindsay Lohan

Scared Stiff

5/24/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay Lohan is "freaked out" over her court appearance today ... and possibly with good reason -- she has a big problem in the alcohol education department.

Lindsay was required to complete 13 alcohol ed classes by last Thursday's court hearing. As TMZ first reported, she has only completed 10. We're told Lindsay wanted to make up at least one class on Sunday but the school could not accommodate her.

So Lindsay will appear before an unsympathetic judge still three classes shy, and Judge Marsha Revel has already made it clear ... she was expecting full compliance.

People who interacted with Lindsay over the weekend say she is really scared about today's hearing.  LiLo knows the judge will probably prohibit her from drinking or doing drugs ... and that may just be too tall an order.

It's the first time, one source says, Lindsay seems to get how much trouble she's in.

G.R.

Aw. Poor Poor Poor Lindsay. So scared. LOL!!!! Yeah right. She wasn't scared while she partied in Cannes. She wasn't scared while knowing she hasn't complied with her probation. She wasn't scared when she lied about her passport.

She should have been married to Simon Monjack, then we would be free from their drama **** now.

get real

YA THINK ?? Come on, She wasnt scared last week when she partied in France and missed her court date. I think she is APATHETIC to it ALL.........What do they call those kind of people that have no feeling?

LWood

Holy crap, she looks OLD in that picture! Damn...I'm 45 and I look healthier and younger than she does! What a mess!

get real

SOCIOPATH........... Disregard for the Judge and any actions......

Belladonna

She didn't look one bit worried last week in France!
She looks about 50 years old.....sad!

Darvon

2 more hours

the MAD judge

no more alchol

no more drugs

JAIL

hu ow !!!

OW shi_t !!!

jail food

stare at the wall

Some Faustkateer

Lindsey scared stiff?? No way! More likely scared into making an extra stiff drink. She will not show up for court this morning. I'll bank on it! She'll go straight to rehab to avoid court-ordered monitoring. Screwball....

beachkid

First of all, I don't believe she will be jailed today. Today's hearing is to set a date for hearing of an possible probation violation. In the meantime, she must not use alcohol, nor illegal drugs, hence, the SCRAM device and weekly drug test. Meanwhile, make up the three missed weekly alcohol meetings.

Gimble

Yikes! Having an evil eye hovering over your left shoulder is not a good thing apparently.

Otto

Damn, she's not looking to good. Just goes to show you what drugs & alcohol will do to you. Add cigs to the mix and the chick looks 40 years old.

AnnieSH

I've been smoking since I was in my teens and I still look 15 yrs younger than I am. I don't drink; never did. It's the drugs and alcohol that ages a person. Just look at the 35 yr olds and older. It's obvious who were the partiers. (at least *I* can tell anyway)

ThatsPrincessToYou

PLEASE, DO US ALL A FAVOR AND PUT HER IN JAIL!!!!

steve

lookin like she been rode hard and put away wet.

Bean

Wonder how that car ride to court is right about now? LOL! I'm sure she still doesn't realize she caused this all by herself.

Xenu

Yikes. Look at the hair line and what do you see? Looks like she is going grey.

This reminds me of that song that goes:

"Doctor says 'How old are you'? and I say 23."

"Doctor says 'You look 40'."

"Cocaine..."