Lindsay Lohan

Scared Stiff

5/24/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ ... Lindsay Lohan is "freaked out" over her court appearance today ... and possibly with good reason -- she has a big problem in the alcohol education department.

Lindsay was required to complete 13 alcohol ed classes by last Thursday's court hearing. As TMZ first reported, she has only completed 10. We're told Lindsay wanted to make up at least one class on Sunday but the school could not accommodate her.

So Lindsay will appear before an unsympathetic judge still three classes shy, and Judge Marsha Revel has already made it clear ... she was expecting full compliance.

People who interacted with Lindsay over the weekend say she is really scared about today's hearing.  LiLo knows the judge will probably prohibit her from drinking or doing drugs ... and that may just be too tall an order.

It's the first time, one source says, Lindsay seems to get how much trouble she's in.

Eastender

Now wouldn't it be funny if Lindsanity slept in and missed her court appearance? Now that's some made for TV!

Kelly

That old saying is true..."You cannot help someone who doesn't want it for themselves."
Wow, wouldn't it be HILARIOUS to see some of these Lilo's, Britneys, and Mileys, etc with a good set of OLD SCHOOL PARENTS "caught on tape!". You know, parents like I had, the kind that instill the Fear Of God in you if you do wrong! Think abt it, it all went u know where in a handbasket when we stopped spanking our kids cuz it's now considered abuse.
I guess centuries of civilization before us were all wrong??Hmmm....interesting.
Before I get attacked here, keep in mind Lilo's generation will be "running the country" soon, choosing our nursing homes, etc.

To me it's simple, there is a consequence for anything you do, good or bad. Problemm is this generation EXPECTS to get off the hook just by whining and lying. They don't realize the honor you feel when you actually work for a living. No handouts. I say cut em off...
As for my girls, yeah...I put that fear in them and I hope like heck they pass it along!!

s

SHE NEEDS TO OD and just leave this world already! so sick of this piece of garbage u call a actress. i hope the judge throws the book at her and her sorry hiney is in jail for 5 years and no special treatment. i am so sick of these people who commit crimes and just think that they are above the law (lilo, rapistberger, daunte stallworth, kardashians just to name a few off of of the time of my head right now). i hope the judge is stern with her. cant wait to see what the resaults/punishment is going to be for this hasbeen of a acress.

Greg

Kelly, it is absolutely sobering to contemplate your very true statement that Lilo's generation will soon be running our country. The movie "Idiocracy" immediately comes to mind.

Stacey

SHE'S TWEEKIN HER SHIZ RIGHT NOW. HANDS ARE SHAKING, MOUTH IS DRY, WANTS A DRINK SO BAD. COLD TURKEY WITHDRAWLS ARE NOT FUN. RIDE IT LINZ. IT'LL BE OVER IN THREE OR MORE DAYS. I'M EEEEEEEEE-VILLE!!

Karma

Is TMZ going to livestream her (possible) arrival?

Bean

E is streaming live at 10 ET.

Hmmmm

Another post that serves no other purpose than to fuel the hate toward Lindsay. There's nothing in this post thats "news". We all know she's scared and has only done 10 classes. TMZ has already told us that 20 times. Even when you hear about her on TV they usually say "According to TMZ". If you "hate hearing about Lindsay over and over" don't blame that on her. TMZ makes more money out of people hating celebrities than celebrities we like. That's why we see so many posts about Kate and Jon, Octomom, Jesse, etc. Only reason TMZ keeps posting about Lindsay is because people keep posting comments. I'm rooting for her to recover but I quit posting a long time ago because this obvious attempt by TMZ to make money off her misfortune by dragging her thru the mud 3-4 times a day is obsurd. If you feel you must post "I hate Lindsay and hope she dies" in every post you see that's your choice but, by doing so, don't whine about all the stupid posts TMZ is making about her because people like you are the reason they do it. I know TMZ is "celebrity gossip" but even the office gossip doesn't bend over your desk and whisper the same story 4 times a day. As far as the pic goes, come on. TMZ always posts the worst pics of her they can find. I've dated models--it takes them an hour and a half to get ready to go anywhere. You'd say "yummy" if TMZ posted a facial pic of Lindsay when she was doing a photo-shoot but TMZ wants you to go "ewwww" so they post pics like this. If Lindsay were to go to Alaska TMZ would stalk her there then report that she was snorting coke with Polar Bears and I swear some of you would believe it. Such sheep---BAAAAAAAA

Kelly

Greg,

Isn't it odd that no one sees what is coming?? Scary to me.

There are so many things that should be taught to our children, problem there is that it is primarily the children who are having children!

A direct result of "NO CONSEQUENCES" again.

Just celebrated birth controls "birthday??"
There are No excuses.

I'm glad someone else sees what I do. I'm just trying to hold my end down. Trying to instill Morals, Ethics, Appreciation, Dedication, geez even how to cook dinner every night. If my parents and grandparents had the time why don't we now??
I'd bet Dina Lohan has NEVER cooked a meal either for or with her children!! I don't gamble, but I'd put $$ on that one!!

Remember when Solid Gold dancers were all the talk??!! Now that was a scandal!! ROFL!!

Tara

Only time will tell whether Lindsey gets the levity of her situation.

joesamaggot

scary looking....

Aquarianne

How sad is it that if this woman does get help it won't be because of her parents or friends? They used, abused, and enabled her. A little love would have gone a long, long way.

Veroncia

I wish everyone would quit making harsh comments about Lindsay. This is a woman who is struggling within herself. She needs help, and I know first hand how hard it can be to admit to yourself that you have a problem. That isn't the only issue one has to face. The thought of having to change people, places and things in your life is very hard to grasp. This woman is a very talented actress, and beautiful. I know if and when she gets the help she needs she will make a comeback just like Britney. Those who bash her and other stars for their issues in life are those who either don't know what it is like to have an addiction or they are people who have issues in their own lives, but rather then deal with them they bash others so they don't have to look at themselves.

jxtr

Who is that in the photo? That definitely cannot be Lindsey Lohan because she is in her early 20s. The person in the photo is much older....close to 50 years old.

rolexx

to all you alcohol,smokers and drug users.....see what that stuff does to you....she looks to be in her 40's