Michael Madsen

Little Crazy? Yes.

Suicidal? No!

5/23/2010 2:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Madsen was taken to the hospital in London after a night of drinking -- but reports of him being placed on suicide watch are "not even close" ... sources tell TMZ.

We're told Madsen did have "an incident" -- boozing, followed by an ambulance ride, followed by several attempts to escape the ambulance -- but a source close to the actor says it was "nothing even close to suicide watch," adding, "He would never do that."

We're told Madsen is already on his way back to the States.

Back in 2008, Madsen was taken to a hospital on a 5150 hold.

FingleHon Derekson

Michael Madsen is the coolest man i know.
**** ALL THE HATERS.

Ammy

I'm Popeye the Sailor Man, I'm Popeye the Sailor Man...

Mary

Enough is Enough!This guy does not care about his family,children,
he is a very selfish Alcoholic.I know his 2 wife Janine and there 2 kids.What he has put her thru is so horrible,and he has seduced the system because of his greed and control issues.He needs a bracelet on his ankle!!!!!!!!

Jeny

No I am not his sister, I love this Man, and such a man. He is sooooooooooooo good in Hell Ride, and any other movie he has made. I would give him every dime I had...lol SEX pure SEX.... So cool... What more can I say.....

leslieanne

i love michael madsen.. i hope this issue will be close.

micaela29

Michael Madsen in the movie Outrage by director Ace Cruz was actually an uplifting story. I thought Madsen did a fantastic job as he always does with being in the mental character of a bad-ass bad boy. The story was well written and had a theme which evoked a spiritual message. Madsen as usual made the story of Outrage Movie come to life.

melanie

Michael Madsen is by far the hardest working actor in Hollywood.
25 movies per year is a serious commitment to the trade of acting. I happen to have
a lot of respect for anyone who can work as long and as hard and as he has been able to do.

montrix

michael madsen has a hot sauce and its so delicious wanna check it out go to this site www.michaelmadsenhotsauce.com
i hope that the issue will die i wish good luck to more movies of michael madsen
the outrage movie is a thumbs up

irene byrne

ah mick whats the story give it up now

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2