Lindsay Lohan's Movie Excuse -- Total BS

5/25/2010 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan made it clear to the court that she didn't wanna wear a SCRAM bracelet because she thought it would get in the way of an upcoming movie shoot in Texas -- problem is, no such shoot exists.

0524_lilo_machete_EX_01

TMZ has contacted the producers of the only two motion picture projects Lindsay is currently attached to -- "Machete" and "Inferno" -- and they both made it very clear that LiLo has no business in Texas.

A rep for "Machete" tells us there ARE additional scenes being shot in Texas but, "according to the director, they don't include [Lindsay]."

As for "Inferno," a rep tells us, The Linda Lovelace biopic "doesn't plan on starting shooting 'till the beginning of August."  Also, it's not being shot in Texas -- so the SCRAM bracelet would have no affect on that film either.

Lindsay's attorney, Shawn Chapman Holley, relayed Lohan's excuse to Judge Marsha Revel on Monday -- but the judge didn't buy it anyway ... and forced her to SCRAM it up.

525_lilo_launch_toofab

G.R.

It doesn't matter what this "waste" does, it is Hollywood. She will get away with it because the judge is Hollywood also and just wants more airtime and publicity for her résumé.

anniefannie

Let me try and put this in perspective for those of you who feel they are being too hard on Lindsay.

I'm 44, at 19, I made the mistake to drink and drive and I got a DUI. The drinking age was 19 then, so I wasn't underage drinking, but I still made a mistake and had to pay for it.

For my ONE DUI, I had to do the following:

Pay $2000 fine
2-year probation (that was released after one year because I met everything)
100 hours of community service (I chose an animal shelter)
Report to a probation officer once a month.
Urine tested at that probation visit
Stay out of alcohol based businesses (bars and clubs, restaurants were okay as their main focus is food)
Not drink.
4-All Day session alcohol education classes
I had to get a permission slip to leave the city I was in (I was in college at the time) to go ANYWHERE. If I had been stopped and didn't have it, I could've gone to jail and/or paid a fine.

Linsay was given
13 1-hour alcohol education classes in OCTOBER to meet by MAY.

Still think she's being picked on? Still think she's being treated unfairly?

Think again.

Stewart

Who is stupid enough to hire her?

Grump

-Posted at 8:39 AM on May 25, 2010 by pammie8

CALM DOWN CUJO!

Now, I am answering you salivating psycho .. you keep posting and don't give me a chance to answer. You and Greg go and look for Lindsay and run her over before she comes drunk and runs you both over.

Not Michael Lohan if he doesn't care to speak to his daughter why would you think he would waste his time typing to a nut like you?

yeah yeah.. type to Greg and console eachother about how you can't accept others opinions, BTW.. I wouldn't say anything bad about gays fool. I have 3 good friends who are gay, DUH.

GOTTA take a break and not answer to you, don;t want you jumping through that screen. I'm sure you changed you're screen name and I 've had other conversations with you. Your typing seems familiar.

Have a good one and wipe your saliva. Take a deep breath.

Greg

Thank for you providing a very eye-opening dose of reality, anniefannie. Driving while intoxicated is a very serious matter. It's a shame that it is treated so lightly when celebrities are involved.

flora68

A modest proposal---how about we all just stop acknowledging irrational posts by wackjobs and just leave 'em hanging?

KellyR

Damn, y'all are mean to each other... LOL
Annie, very well said...
Lindsay DOES need help, BOTH of her parents are enablers, and without help (and even possibly with help), she's gonna remain a punch line for late night comedy... Whatever talent she has is being overshadowed by the partying, drug use and lies...
As for Cannes, I honestly believe 1.Her passport wasn't stolen, 2. It was cocaine on that table and she was absolutely partaking in it, 3. She never had any intention of coming back in time for that hearing, and 4. She never had a plane ticket for the day she claims to...
Celebrity justice definitely isn't fair... But then again, life isn't fair...

pammie8

Lmfao Grump you seriously are as delusional as Lindsays mother! Your the one on here calling everyone a stupid idiot for not agreeing with you. Your the one not excepting anyone elses opinion. I wasnt even addressing you and you are calling me stupid in a post addressing Flora. Go back and read your idiotic rants. Seriously I guess computer hour is over at the psych ward. Maybe when you have taken your meds you will come back with a little clarity.

Grump

Great idea, flora...

Nicole

@Greg
It will make a change from all the money Texas has to pay out to innocent people who were on death row and had their conviction overturned.

Grump

I feel that people who are over-critical about others and like to label them and fit them into their own pre-conceived boxes are insecure people themselves and maybe feel threatened in some way.

I always try to treat people the same, we are all different and we all have our own stengths and weaknesses.

Peace and Love to all.. going to a safe and friendlier place.

mfstout

Greg, you're wrong. Lawyers are officers of the court. They lie, they get disbarred. They are technically always under oath. It's an oath they took, an oath I took as well, when being licensed to practice law. And although I no longer practice, all lawyers are not liars. You're an idiot to say that or think that. You should get your facts straight.

mfstout

If it's true, isn't that called perjury? Don't you go to jail for perjury?

pammie8

PS I have no idea what your even asking because I havent read anything you even said. I have stated my opinion. So before rambling on your nonsense if you feel like having a real conversation address me, not flora without calling me stupid ask me your question and maybe I can anwser it. State your case and maybe you can change my mind. I have an open mind unlike you. When you act like an ******* you immediatly shut people off to your ideas and opinions.

pammie8