Rhoda vs. Alice

Who'd You Rather?

5/24/2010 2:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Classic '70s TV sitcom actresses Valerie "Rhoda" Harper, 70, and Linda "Alice" Lavin, 72, reunited at an event in NYC this weekend.

Rhoda vs. Alice
Question is ...

jmac

JB/#8..... DITTO. I thought Valerie H. was "too cool for school" back then. I loved her style! She looks fantastic...a tad better than Linda L.... but with that said; they both look great. I loved Alice too! Both have had great careers.

Yes...I miss the 70's. When life was simple, even though there was sex, drugs, rock and roll, and a major WAR coming to an end. SIMPLE MEANING... NO CELL PHONES; TEXTING/TWITTER; COMPUTERS; INTERNET & BLOGS!! BUT I ADMIT...I LOVE MY DAILY DOSE OF TMZ...YOU ALL ARE AWESOME

Donna

yes JB & Whatever.....that's why I LOVE "The 70"s Show" !!!!!

SantaFeJack

Let's put a stop to these silly, demeaning and cheesey contests by not voting!

SantaFeJack

Let's put a stop to these silly, demeaning and cheesey contests by not voting!

ezze

Valerie Harper starred in one of the best tv movies ever made. Don't Go To Sleep.

eastcoastelliott

my right hand is looking good

eastcoastelliott

just voted for Alice by mistake,i may have to kill myself now !

Edward

I met Linda when I was a kid many moons ago and she was very sweet. These are silly.

louis

TMZ, do you know that she prefer to wear a Chanel handbag flat 1112 in stead of the bracelet? I just see her blog about that she purchasing some replica Chanel bags from ec4bag . c o m which is dedicated on designer bags like chanel LV ...

louis

louis

Dale

How come Flo wasn't an option?? - I'll tell you why, because it would not be a contest! Flo was smokin dirty!

Mary

Bethenny Frankel should play Valerie Harper's charactor "Rhonda"

Techna

Why don't you have a 'neither' option to select!?

Dick Gozinya

Ummm.... I think I'd rather smash my co@k with a hammer than subject it to either of those dudes pictured above.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2