'Dancing' Star Pulled Over -- You Move Too Fast!

5/25/2010 11:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Dancing with the Stars" pro Maksim Chmerkovskiy tangoed with the law last night after partying in West Hollywood.

Our TMZ camera rolled as Maksim left STK after a dinner with his partner Erin Andrews -- got into his Mercedes -- and punched it down La Cienega ... burning rubber as he left the restaurant.

Seconds later, Maksim was staring at red and blue lights in his rear view from an L.A. County Sheriff's car who pulled his butt over.

Maksim stopped ... and had a little chit chat with the cop ... who apparently let the dancer waltz off without a ticket.

FABIO

In California, burning rubber and peeling out is usually treated as "exhibition of speed" and would carry an automatic 6-months license suspension.

I guess the cops decided to give him a break.

Dallas

I would let him "waltz" anytime and anywhere!

cochino

WOW what a useless story.

Slow day in TMZ land?

Now that Blowline is hiding TMZ has to resort to fluff to fill its pages.

Well we did learn that once again a face on tv does get you some perks. Thanks for rubbing it in

Hmmm...

If I had Maks's Mercedes and was trying to outrun the paps, I would burn rubber too. Since Erin's parents are in town to watch DWTS, my guess is that he was "partying" with them... not exactly typical deviant Hollywood behavior that deserves a ticket.

rico

Cant stand either of them. There both full of themselfs.

JLS

He scares me. He has the most obvious violent temper. He's intense to the point of scary.

joe

He didn't get a ticket because loud mouth Andrews kept her mouth shut.

Judy

I LOVE Maks and Erin. We've all gotten a break from the cops at various points in our lives. Leave them alone. If you want to give someone a ticket, give one to Kate Gosselin for impersonating a human being and a mother.

Lisa

I worked for his family in NJ and they are ALL *******s. Not one of them is a good person. Especially the russian bitch who co-owns the saddle brok studio. And Eugene calls all the women a the dance studio bitches under his breath. Little do the clients know the awful and demeaning things he is saying u nder his breath. The would say it's just a receptionist job, but it's not. They were looking for a personal assistant... They should all be put in a hole with the opening cement shut! Maks and his family will get what they deserve someday!

Dallas

Hey Rico..........you really might want to learn how to spell before spewing hate!

Dallas

Lisa sweetie........I am positive you will also! Karma! It will bite you in the rear.

beans

@ dallas do u believe in commas??

Darlene

I love his dancing, Iam glad he didnt get a ticket!

rico

Dallas, I may not know how to spell, But know an ahole when I hear one......

Hmmm...

23. He didn't get a ticket because loud mouth Andrews kept her mouth shut. Posted at 11:22 AM on May 25, 2010 by joe

~~~~~~~~~~

Ummm, Joe, speaking of keeping a mouth shut, try actually LOOKING at a video before you speak. Maks is alone in the car.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments