Hugh Jackman & Family -- Razor Sharp

5/26/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Along with his gorgeous wife Deborra-Lee and adorable daughter Ava, Hollywood hunk Hugh Jackman rode around Manhattan on their Razor scooters on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
The family that skoots together stays together.

GirlieGirl

This is one of those, "how stars look without makeup." The woman is not "made-up" and therefore not looking the best. However, all you have to do is run a Google search and see that she is not nearly as bad as everyone is making her out to be.

maggie

I've met Deborah, and she's very nice, and quite lovely. She's older than Hugh, but he is clearly very much in love with her. It is an inspiring love story

Raelyn

remember when Hugh won a Tony and then an Emmy -- both times in his acceptance speech, his first "thank-you" was to Deb and he said "I love you" to her on tv in front of the whole world, and she was beautiful. He is a nice, gentle, loving person, and anybody who doesn't understand that his family is beautiful to him, is very shallow and stupid.

Kate

Hugh Jackman is a family man that loves his wife. Just because she doesn't look like Pam Anderson, doesn't mean that she doesn't deserve him. Maybe he is lucky to have someone like her. Stop being so judgmental. I think its refreshing to see someone that is famous and loved be with someone for many years through thick and thin. None of us is twenty-something beautiful forever. She is a lovely woman.

Josi Verlingieri

I'm more concerned why the child doesn't have a helmet yet The Mom (Tim Robbins look alike) does.

Raelyn

when I was Ava's age I absolutely refused to wear a helmet and wouldn't have even if my mother wore one. This is nobody's business but Ava, Deb and Hugh. They are excellent parents -- way above average, especially for show business folk. They are a solid loving family, which is a rare thing these days.

Anon

Stop with the crappy comments! She is an incredible woman, who IS beautiful...maybe he doesn't feel so horrible about himself that he would need a girl half his age to parade around. He found a strong, amazing woman, and he's made a wonderful life with her. You can all stuff it!

ivonete s.

Deus como os americanos são extremamente preconceituosos para eles um homem para ser feliz precisa se casar com uma Barbie é por isso, que as pessoas detestam esse país!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiki

Yowsa!

laurie

Well....i mean really his wife is a whole lot older than he is. Personally I dont get it but if he's happy i guess that's all that matters. but yeah...she does look like she could be his grandmother. Sorry Hugh. Love you but she's not remotely gorgeous. and hey here's a concept....you adopt your kids..try one from your own country. I hate that....I'm adopted and thank god by people who dont travel the world picking up kids like postcards...there are homeless orphans in your own country too.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3