Lindsay Lohan Went Out Drinking ... Water

5/26/2010 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was back at her old watering hole last night -- the Chateau Marmont in L.A. -- where the SCRAM'd starlet reportedly knocked back a few cold ones ... as in glasses of water.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Lohan was spotted at the Chateau shortly after she dyed her hair back to sober blond, knocking back water and hanging out with friends.

Two days down, 42 to go til her next court hearing.

KellyR

5. The press SHOULDNT take responsibility for something happening to her unless they caused it. And if ANYONE caused her downfall (besides herself), it's her parents. All the media is doing is do***enting it for our entertainment...

sngore

All right. You fans of Lindsay are starting to speak up. You know why we ride this girl for all the stuff she does? It's because she's got a meal ticket she's sitting on and she's pissing it away. She's got the talent, but instead of using that talent, what does she do? She drinks and wastes her life.

BSweet

Oh, yeah, a SCRAM bracelet. That'll teach her! *sarcasm*

tadd

its hard for someone so young to change their social habits...

KellyR

14. Amy, I think pattie was talking about it being harder on LINDSAY, duh... As an addict the first thing they teach you about recovery is to change people, places and things... Maybe that means staying out of a bar if you aren't supposed to be drinking... To hang out in one is putting the temptation right in your face, and someone struggling with addiction doesn't need to deal with that...

Nicole

If she successfully complies with the conditions until July 6th then she will look great for her court date. Also it will garner favour with the judge that she consumed no alcohol for 44 days.

Joe

With all that drugs & alcohol have done to ruin her life, you think she might steer clear of the bar scene for a while. She is in such denial. Get real help or die too young, used up and broke…it’s that simple.

KellyR

And for the record, gin and vodka both look like water LMAO

cali

I still have never heard of anything she's done except being a complete f*ck up

Michael

You guys are becoming nothing but stalkers. Make stories out of nothing.

Aren't there more meaningful stories than talking about Lohan drinking water?

Nicole

@KellyR
Thats true but she is wearing a SCRAM bracelet she isn't going to mess up on the 2nd day.

Horndog

Lilo is plotting revenge against every TMZ poster who didn't supported her. Sleep well.

Grump

Great to see Lindsay out and about getting her hair done and drinking water.

cyndim84

She is sooo not going to make it, I mean what does she have to live for? Her career is dead, she's got some serious family issues and she can't keep a partner around. I guess if I was her I would be drinking and drugging it up too! I checked out the post above:
Well it looks like Linds is being a good girl - for now. Even though I'm not buying that she'll make it, looks like some Vegas Odds Makers aren't agreeing with me.

They have her making it through the without going to jail:

and I put my "pretend" bet down so lets see how right I am.

sickofit

At least with that bracelet and weekly drug testing she will get accused of a lot less.
I heard that her father is so upset about the bracelet and drug testing because he will be less likely to lie about what bad shape she is in. He is only trying to get control of HER money.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments