Joe Walsh: Someone's Trying to Kill Me!

5/31/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Eagles" guitarist Joe Walsh claims a man in his 70s has threatened to shoot him dead ... this according to new court documents.

But the septuagenarian suspect doesn't seem like a fragile old man -- Walsh says the old guy already attacked his personal assistant with a block of wood.

It's all laid out in legal documents filed by Walsh in which the rock legend claims -- Nassar Adhoot -- who owns land near Walsh -- trespassed on his property earlier this month.

In the docs, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Walsh claims his P.A. approached Adhoot ... but the old guy attacked him and then shouted, "You tell Joe Walsh I'm going to kill him. I'm going to shoot him."

Walsh says he was so freaked out -- he filed for a restraining order to get protection for himself, his wife, his assistant, his maid and his gardener.

We called Adhoot for comment ... but we were told he was taking a nap at the time.

His Prince Michael

"Yeah, I'm way out of line", you almost pulled it off.
One small problemo? NO SET-UP. NOWHERE in the brief-piece
is there ANYTHING about Joe "..lecture people on substance abuse..."?

Example: Seriously, Yeah I'm way out of line trying to tell a
joke makes about as much sense as Harry Reid singing White Christmas
in South Central.

John

Joe needs a gadener for what he's growing hahahhahha......smoke another one Joe

chris

TMZ should put a label stating, If you do not like are show or people making fun of other people, swearing, entertanment news, and plan old good times then don't wacth or read about us and piss off.

JW fan

I saw The Eagles in Seattle last week. They are freakin' awesome and Joe Walsh can STILL rock after all these years.

p51d007

Joe, LAY OFF THE DRUGS! They have completely destroyed your brain!

p51d007

Joe, LAY OFF THE DRUGS! They have destroyed your brain.
Kids, listen to an interview from the early 70's, and then one from now and you'll see what the effects of chemicals that he did, will do to you when you are almost 60!

Marketing $ociologist

#11 is ABSOLUTELY correct. Never noticed.

Kathy S

I have known Joe for about 40 yrs. He is CLEAN and SOBER and has been for about 15 or 16 yrs now. He is one of the best guitarist alive. Those of you who obviously don't know him or what kind of person he is should do a little research before you post. Much of the spaciness is just for show. He is a good guy.
KS

get a life ho

The Eagles fu'in still rock and kick ass after 40 plus years . Love them ! Keep on rockin Joe !

WILD ONE

JOE BREAK OUT THE TANK! THERE GOES THE NEIGHBORHOOD!

biscutdog

Joe, why do you take this *hit from some jackass, you have enough money too take care of your own business. I'd never let anyone threaten me or my family. No one will watch out for you better than yourself.

Joe Wash is the Greatest

TMZ upcoming headline: "Live Video of Nassar & Joe Senior Citizen Showdown/Shootout"

Fogslifted

How Ya' Doin'?
I don't understand why people seem to be against Joe talking about substance abuse? Joe is a recovering alcoholic/addict. That's what we do! One Day At A Time, we try to carry the message of recovery to another suffering addict. Or lecture about the dangers in hopes of preventing someone from finding out the hard way. I say to Joe, congratulations on your clean time.
Good luck with your neighbor. I've heard of not getting along with your neighbor but this guy is a bit ridiculous! lol Screwed up world we live in that's for sure. Another thing that's screwed up is the price of an Eagles concert ticket! I hope Joe does a solo tour sometime in the near future? I'd love to see him tour again with Joe Vitale on drums and a good bassist? Joe is at his best in a trio. 40 years of great music and a lot of great gigs. I hope to see him again soon.

Take care

Barry

Joe Walsh is brilliant, drugs or no drugs. Fantastic musician, great live performer. Everybody gets old unless they die young. We're lucky he's still around. Rock on Joe, you can move next door to us.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2