Kristin Davis -- Sexy Top and the City

5/27/2010 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With "Sex and the City 2" opening today, Kristin Davis went a little out of character by wearing a very Samantha Jones-esque sheer black top in London on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0

What would Charlotte York Goldenblatt say about this?

Virtual Insanity

Now Lindsay Lohan knows what to wear to her next probation hearing.

GTO

brains & beauty, that's one hotty I'd like to get naughty with

Trisha

Ladies, stop hating. She is gorgeous. And at least she's wearing a bra under it. I can't tell you how many celebs I've seen wear a sheer top with nothing under it. Yeah, it's not that sheer w/o the photog flashes/lights but they know they're gonna encounter them at some point yet they still go braless. So tacky. Kristin looks very pretty and she was smart/classy enough to wear a bra under her top.

msroncon

It's not Goldenblatt.....goof balls.

J Simp

Looks so hot.

sunnyroberto

messygirl is right about the camera flash and sheer black outfits. Remember John Kerry's daughter? I'm sure in person it looked a lot different.

Kristin is an absolute babe, let's not forget that she's 45 years old. Hopefully she'll get some good roles in the near future.

mia01000

The guy on the right of the pic couldn't believe her top either.

Mr. Bate

So an old bag wants to attract some attention...who cares.

Wiley

People need to remember that SITC is a satire when they watch the movie and then it will make sense. All the ugly, old women and the lead played by a horse-face that no one would want to have sex with is funny! Actually, now that I think about it, it's not even very funny. Oh well, you've all been warned.

mrsj

I'm sure she didn't think you could see through that blouse. It's the lights. Years ago I remember I wore a tight thin, black turtleneck to a nightclub, and was horrified to find out the lights on the dance floor did the same exact thing to my shirt, you could see my white bra plain as day. But at home in the mirror in normal lighting it looked fine.

dizzy

no excuse for bad taste

dizzy

No excuse for bad taste

Vince Johnson

ROTFLMFAO@Jim Beam and Murgatroyd! U guys are cruel!! I cannot stop laughing...especially @ Jim Beam!

Ashley

Not very fashionable.

ioana

i dont see where is the problem???? she is not naked, she has a braaaaaa!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments