Name Those Curves!

5/27/2010 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Can you guess which celeb showed off their adorable stomach while vacationing in St. Barts the other day?

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

nico

thats what thin people look like hunched over with no shirt on! anyone who says she looks fat should have to post their weight here first to be able to talk. kate moss has an awesome body and is probably on vacation - thats 5 extra pounds max. at least she knows how to lose it unlike most people who just keep piling it on.

i think she looks great. period.

pav

You're right #5 they are all (except one) pretty chunky in TMZ lol

lola

Suz-E-Q You are right! I guess it makes others feel better about themselves when they cut others down. Kate is still modeling. She cant be too fat. Heaven forbid she might have her period.

bing bong

to all the fat bitches commenting on this photo, and to the person who posted this in the first place: i GUARANTEE that you would have a stomach 50X the size of this if you were sitting hunched over.

Cheryl

adorable stomach? NOT!

Tyler

Since her hole has been used and abused now you can pick a roll! Nothing like burying it in a roll of fat! Super model? Super fat! She needs to get back on the coke!

Annoyed

Suz-E-Q is right. I weigh about 105 and if I was sitting in that position, my stomach would look just like that. It's called reality, not photoshop. I'd like to see one of you girls on that show who would look better in that very position. Why does TMZ feel the need to put people down for no apparent reason? Ten to one, the person who posted this is a miserable size 14.

M

That is so not "adorable".

Bubbajk

For years people said Kate Moss needed to eat a sammwich - looks like she took that advide to excess

Onye54@mac.com

Hi my name is Onye and I would love for you to follow my journey on what is beauty at http://quest4onye.wordpress.com/

manco

Kate Moss!!

hater

ummm food must be good since she didn't barf it out like she used to.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2