Platinum Rapper On Board for 'Celebrity Rehab'

5/30/2010 4:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Celebrity Rehab is all set to add another star to its cast -- "Bone Thugs-N-Harmony" rapper Bizzy Bone.

We're told Bizzy - real name Byron McCane -- wants to seek treatment for an addiction to marijuana and alcohol.

As we've previously reported, the producers behind the VH1reality show starring Dr. Drew have been on a mission to lock down a cast -- and fast ... or else the show could be in danger.

If the show survives -- Bizzy could join Tila Tequila and Jason Wahler inside the rehab facility.

mamazddds

all of YOU are IDIOTS...yes you can be addicted to weed just like anything else. Anytime you CAN'T eat unless you smoke, you CAN'T go to sleep, you CAN'T DO ANYTHING without smoking, sounds like an addiction to me. If you are doing it leisurely that's one thing but can't function with it IT'S AN ADDICTION....

and everyone has a least heard of BONE THUGS IN HARMONY..

i do agree that some of these "c"elebs are only on the show for a paycheck, but guess what???? UR AZZ WATCHED...WHERE IS YOUR SHOW???

chris

bizzy bone is a a member of the group bone thugs n harmony.. they have sold over 30 million records... calling that a no talent rap clown is pretty retarded... maybe u guys should look more into bizzy before saying stuff like this.........

Shame on You

I used to smoke weed all day every day. When I stopped I felt the need to keep smoking it. When I couldn't I got very angry and irritated. If that is not an addiction then I don't know what is. Most people don't smoke enough to get addicted. Don't be foolish. Bizzy is part of Bone thugs. If you don't know who they are, then you need to do your research. You missed out! But back to my point Bone thugs were spending thousands and thousands weekly for weed. If you don't come close to that, your opinion doesn't matter.

know what I'm saying

you morons kill me when you somehow try to make yourselves somehow important by a person who's not famous enough for your standards..half of you have shaken your drunken a.s.s.e.s to this mans music. I actually dont know who half of your so-called white super star druggies on the show..(I guess here is when I insert disdain for what ever multi-billion dollar industry they r in)..hehe rap didnt get big by itself..
in/out

Rick

You Ignorant hypocritical pricks are so ****ing dumb! Bizzy bone is a Member of the multi platinum rap group Bone Thugs N Harmony they sold over 30 million records. He is more recognize then any of you will ever be in you're life time.

Rick

Some of you really need to kill yourself! You no names. Anyway good luck Bizzy.

thedove

ALL OF YOU GUYS ON HERE ARE LOSERS, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO THE HELL BIZZY BONE IS ? THIS MAN HAS BEEN AROUND SENCIE 1993 TO 2010, HE HAS MEAD 17 ALBUMS, HES PART OF THE MOST THE SELLING RAP GROUP OF ALL TIME BONE THUGS N HARMONY,HE THE GRATST RAPPER OF ALL TIME, HES HAD A REALLY HERD LIFE, DO SOME SEARCH PEOPLE! IF KNOW EAZY-E THEN YOU KNOW WHO BONE THUGS N HARMONY IS. AND BIZZY BONE IS NOT A LOSER, HE JUST MISUNDERSTOOD. IF YALL DONT CARE ABOUT HIM THEN WHY ARE YOU ALL READING ABOUT HIM? i AGREE WITH YOU DEDRA THERE ARE LOSERS ON THIS PAGE. GOOD LUCK TO YOU BIZZY LOVE YA, YOUR FAMILY AND FANS GOT YOUR BACK.

Freddy

I like Bizzy but I never heard of an addiction to marijuana. I mean I smoke but I know when i want to and when I don't and just leave it at that. If you wanna stop smoking weed just stop buying it problem solved.

alysha

You guys are saying Who???? Grammy Winning Bone Thugs N Harmony! Platinum selling records. One of the fastest rappers alive. Legendary duets with Biggy and Eazy E. Eazy E discovered them. This is a HUGE deal. I will definitely be tuning in. He has such talent and I am such a huge fan for over a decade. His alcohol problems are legendary and I really hope he gets the help he needs. Please lock him down Dr. Drew! = ) We love you Bizzy get well.

Rick

Sir Dezal

Are all yall crazy?? Ypo don't know who Grammy Award Rap Artist BIZZY BONE IS??? If he's on the show, guaranteed the show will survive! who is "bizzy bone"..just shows how lame the "new" generation really is.

thedove

know what Im saying? no I dont know what your saying, becuse you have a dumb ass name.

Mike

Isn't it possible to be pscyhologically addicted to marijuana? Also, you realize that when it becomes legal, if is most probably will, the police will still arrest people? It's gonna happen, most of them probably HATE the idea because of their brainwashing careers, least that is what it seems like.

Lucine

Bizzy bone is great rapper. LOL@these haters on TMZ thinking their above a celebrity. Now that's NEWS for you. You haters on here will never be famous get the hell out. Tip for you haters Why don't you worry about getting rich beside looking at another man life. That's reality for you losers. Bizzy bone is already rich and you trolls still worrying about making $15 an hour lol. Get real you haters are noting.

BTNHBoardSoldierE99

Bizzy's real problem is the alcohol. So really, who gives a f*** if Bizzy is going to rehab for weed as well, whether it's an addiction or not. When you all go to rehab for sloping male roosters, no one says ****. So shut up!
No one knows who Bizzy is? That's because you got your head stuck in the back of the Pop band wagon where all the horses take their dumps. So all you see and hear is Sh**!
Bizzy is a part of the group Bone Thugs N Harmony, multi platinum selling group. The originators of Rap and Harmonies combined.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments