Conrad Murray to Visit Michael Jackson

5/29/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Dr. Conrad Murray will visit Michael Jackson on or around the first anniversary of the singer's death.

Dr. Murray As 'Inspirational' as Michael Jackson

Sources connected with the doctor tell us Murray is torn up by Jackson's death and the anniversary is an important milestone.

And we've learned Dr. Murray has visited the Forest Lawn mausoleum where Jackson is entombed a number of times.  "He goes there a lot," we're told.  Murray avoids attention by going either early in the morning or during off-hours.

Princess Jackson

And another thing. It's funny how he "wants NO attention", but he wants us to know his plans. LOL.

MURDERER

Barbie

I believe that this doctor really does feel badly about has happened. How could he not feel bad. But going there around the anniversary doesn't make any sense to me. If he wants to go there he should go there without it becoming a headline.

Since the court of public opinion has already convicted him, his visits should be a quiet visit. Of all the people who I don't think would get a fair trial it would have to be this one.

Who knew OJ Simpson or Robert Blake would walk on those truly horrific murders. Compared to Dr. Murray's accidental overdose because of prescription drugs, there is no way on earth that Dr. Murray intentionally, knowingly, and with malice killed MJ. JMO

Lee lee

. Good for him. He accidently killed his friend.
His friend was a gay junkie that touched little boys, and is burning in hell...but good for him.

Posted at 6:46 AM on May 29, 2010 by dustin

Oh ( YAWN ) so original.......NEXT!

Claire

Is anyine here traveling to LA for the annavirsary? I am going but I don't think I am going in June but i will try to go then i really want to be there and meet other fans.

mary

Posted at 6:46 AM on May 29, 2010 by dustBIN

YAWN YAWN YAWN

MiMi

He goes there quite often? Last I heard Murray still lived in Vegas.

He should be torn up about Michael's death but he wasn't torn up immediately after was he? No, he was too busy hiding and trying to cover up his numerous deadly mistakes.

I agree with Chico, this is just another pathetic ploy to garner sympathy.

Lee lee

I would have loved too Claire, but I am millions of miles away ( in another country ). But my thoughts and prayers will reach all of you who can be there, I hope.
I'm not sure what I'm going to do for his anniversary yet. Maybe light a candle, say a prayer and just play some great music. : ).
If you get there Claire, I hope that you get to celebrate it the way you want.

Lee lee

Mark is that you? AKA foreskin Mark??? Nice to see that you have moved your topic from Michaels foreskin at least. That obsession was a little freaky!

Lee lee

The children of the world are safer that this drug addict is rotting in hell.
If anyone thinks he's not burning in hell, is mistaken.

You know what MJ use to make his chimpanzee do to his penis? I heard rumors of bestiality from a old security guard of his.
Poor chimp...They walked in on MJ having sex with it, and paid 15 million to keep quiet.

Posted at 7:06 AM on May 29, 2010 by dustin

Dustin, Meet Mark. Mark this is Dustin. You two have alot in common. Chatter among yourselves. : )

Chic

How sad,he made a horrible mistake but justice must be done.

Justice For MJ
Love You Forever MJ
RIP

Lee lee

Bubbles with the the money ?????.........awe Mark, your more of a moron than I thought. Again....Mark meet Dustin

Lee lee

. I can imagine that guy ejaculating semen into MJ's rectum. I can see Jason licking the fecal matter from under MJ's filthy, stinking foreskin.

Posted at 7:37 AM on May 6, 2010 by Mark

This was an older one
Ooops Gee Sorry Mark, must be another Mark.

janicebyrne

Conny is "torn up" ?? Awww shame.... he's not as torn up as Michael's children. Conny murdered their Dad and this is nothing more than, YET ANOTHER, PR stunt for this quack.

Ann

Murry should NOT be allowed near MJ's tomb. What happened to the "list" of family and friends who were allowed?? Murry is only going for publicity, again he should NOT be allowed in or near the Forest Lawn Mausoleum. Where is Joe Jackson when you actually need his mouth?

Ann-G

OK, what I dont understand is if the mausoleum that Michael Jackson is in is so exclusive, and the security is so tight that only family is permitted in, why is it that the man on trial for murdering him is allowed to be in there?