Heidi Not Ready to Pull Trigger

6/1/2010 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heidi Montag wants Spencer Pratt to keep his distance from her ... but she's not ready to file divorce papers ... according to her best friend.

0528_spencer_pratt_heidi_montag_EX

TMZ broke the story ... Heidi separated from Spencer and is moving to Malibu with BFF Jennifer Bunney

0601_bunney_small_tmzBunney tells us Heidi felt an obligation to "The Hills"
to stick it out until the show wrapped.  Curiously,
Bunney says she and Heidi will shoot a Malibu-based reality show this summer.

Heidi has not made up her mind on whether she'll
divorce her hubby, Bunney says.

As for why the marriage hit the skids, Spencer, Heidi says, was so controlling she lost her friends and family.  And now, we're told, Heidi's mom wants to reconcile with her daughter.  No word if Heidi will be receptive.

H

Under the polling question -

Heidi/Spencer split ...

Real
Publicity stunt

THERE SHOULD BE A 3rd CHOICE:

"who cares"

Tom

I have always thought their marriage was a scam. Its funny how now that The Hills is going off the air, their marriage is coming to an end too. All drama for TV. They will fade away soon enough and we will be reading them in People Magazine in 15 years in their "where are they now" section.

RamRod

Spencer Pratt is my BFF. We do Alien calls together every night. Heidi is mad because we have spent the past couple days playing wii with the aliens and not socializing with her. She is so jealous. Spencer and I are going tomorrow to the Aliens house to play their video games. Dont worry about us though, we will be safe thanks to our crystals.

gemini81

John and Kate Gosselin
Larry and Shawn King
Sandra Bullock and Jesse James

I could go on, but the point is that no one gave a sh*t about these couples until there was trouble in their marriages. Speidi figured this out, and are hoping to get their time in the press for it. Don't give it to them.

JLS

She hasn't pulled the plug because this is all FAKE. It's a way to promote a show with a girlfriend. Spencer is finished in television. They had to do this to get income.

CC

Heidi needs to sign on with Vivid Entertainment. She is definately an order of frys short of a happy meal!

Roger

I am BFFs with Spencer. We call for aliens together. Heidi got mad because when the aliens came they just wanted to play wii with Spenc and I and not socialize with her. Spencer and I are going to the Pablano's for drinks before we go to space to play their video games. Please only give us positive press and dont worry about us. These Crystals make us friends with the Aliens, its like a brother hood.

ron orf

I was really worried about the oil spill, but now it is good to see what is really important has engaged the minds of the American people. Two extremely untalented people will now be enabled to make two other hapless folks unhappy. If these self-absorbed nothings had a child the government would have to pay someone to stand by with a rock and a gunny sack. As it is, America has dodged a bullet.

Bean

Well I've made up my mind NOT to watch any crap that either ditzy stupid heidi is in or dead head spencer. Geesh these people are nothing but brain dead!!

ChorizoSupreme

It is sad how this country rewards worthless, useless, people like these two and gives them so much fame.

J Simp

Spencer and Heidi are a joke.

ROCKWELL

REAL OF PUBLICITY STUNT, I DON'T KNOW.

WHAT I DO KNOW IS IT DOESN'T LET HEIDI OFF THE HOOK YET-SHE'S STILL A CRAZY, TRAGIC, YOUNG SOUL.

Irene

I doubt if this marriage is real anyhow. She is so freaky and he has got to be gay. These two will do anything for money.

Stacie Hall

Jen Bunney talks about being accepted into MED SCHOOL. Does anyone that is friendly or knows Jen's past have confirmation on this? She tweeted that reality tv is so sleezy and she was glad her life gave her other options. Yet she is now doing reality tv? Fame hungry much Jen? Go ahead and use Heidi, she is bat**** crazy and dumb. Darlene her mother is just as pathetic, this makes me miss LC that much more.

what the heck??

TOTAL Publicity stunt!! Hello?? Do these freaks actually think that the public is as stupid as they are?? I guess so.. VERY SAD!! Gee, what timing...Uh..they are unemployed loosers, who have to fake a break up, to get people to pay attention to them! How freaking pathetic, and sick.. They are both jacked up publicity whores, who really need to be shut down. I feel very sorry for their families..especially Heidi's.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments