MJ Mausoleum -- Fans No Longer Welcome

5/30/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The cemetery where Michael Jackson is entombed is launching a new crackdown on fans -- actively removing people hanging out in front of MJ's mausoleum.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
According to sources at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, security has been informed that MJ fans are no longer permitted to gather on the patio of MJ's mausoleum. Those who loiter will be asked to leave.

It's unclear why Forest Lawn is making the move -- especially because fans have been visiting the burial site regularly since MJ moved in last year.

And now -- with the one-year anniversary of Michael's death fast approaching -- the Justice4MJ fan group is concerned about their plans to gather at the mausoleum on June 25.

A rep for the group tells us they hope Forest Lawn will "take into consideration" the hundreds of fans traveling from all over the world to pay their respects.

sue

I live by the cemetary and have driven by were he's buries twice. I've never seen anyone there, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Teresa

Well, if they are removing MJ's beloved fans I hope they have the good brains to remove Conrad Murray also because how in the hell you letting the man that murdered MJ visit his tomb. This is a very sick world and Michael was right when he said it needs to be healed starting with the children but, the adults need their brain checked if they are actually allowing Murray to visit MJ's tomb. Hasn't he done enough I don't believe they let this monster walk the streets at all. Rest in peace MJ my love!

el el

en voyen la tete de mj je pleure ses vraimment bizzar je laime tant

el el

comment pouront nous tous savoir il nous faut plus de preuve

sla

This was inevitable. Too many people want to pay hommage to a popular celebrity. Suggest Forest Lawn just conduct scheduled shuttle bus tours during certain hours with certain amount of minutes allowed on the terrace. Otherwise, they'll be having rabid fans hanging on and around the fence all day/night long and, they could make a few bucks. Also suggest the estate consider erecting a museum for fans to tour, similar to the Elvis museum, with a shuttle bus depot to go to Holly Terrace. The estate then could make big bucks off the dead guy by charging admission. Jermaine, Randy, now's your chance to cash in!

Alice(from Romania)

"Get me out
Into the night-time
Four walls won't hold me tonight
If this town
Is just an apple
Then let me take a bite"
L.O.V.E and Miss MJ

justagirl

WTF didn't they just bury him at Neverland Ranch?!

Butterfly

Yes Lena has done it

tiger is a fraud

Is there is a picture of the loser who runs that pathetic site? That's the one making death threats all the time. Totally loose cannon. ha ha, karma bites the loser who runs that pathetic site. There are no millions of fans from all over the world. It's just a group of lost souls who have no jobs, no morals and are extremely retarded hanging out. Who the hell wants that? I'm sure them ****ting and peeing all over didn't help matters either. Blame yourselves losers who don't appear to have any lives. Hey, here is a suggestion? get an education and get a job?

Mary

Come on people get a life. He was a mere mortal like the rest of us.

Get Real

The man is dead, people. Move on.

tis_ruthy

Trips Conrad up on mausoleum steps..that's what you get for preferential treatment!

tis_ruthy

Here, look where my elvis connection video ended up, im massively famous now lmao! Mind you, what a load of rubbish that vid is, its more fiction than fact lol..ah back in the old crazy days of the hoax. Of course my sister sent me to the doctors for bereavement counselling and told me never to mention that "bloody Michael Jackson" again, then shes playing his cd in the car!! I can't win.

Unknown

Who has possession of Neverland? It is confusing...can fans gather there or not? Someone should tweet Randy Jackson and ask him what is going on. After all he said he would look after the fans and make sure they had access to MJ. They need to pick a place and allow fans to gather every year if they chose to, like they do with Elvis. Very strange how no one from the family is making a statement regarding this issue.

nan

katherine picked this place for michael. i think some of the brothers wanted a more public place like vegas.
wait and see what happens in the future when his mother isnt making the decisions anymore
btw , i send a card for mj as well as a donation to st judes in memory of mj.
i was glad to see my card in the fansite, it made me feel alittle better