Bruce Beresford-Redman: 'I Am Innocent'

5/31/2010 7:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Bruce Beresford-Redman is finally speaking out through his lawyer and proclaiming his innocence as reports surface he has been charged in the murder of his wife.

The state attorney general in Mexico told the AP a judge has issued a warrant for the former "Survivor" producer's arrest. Beresford-Redman, who spent the day with his kids (see above), released this statement:

"Monica was the axis around which our whole family revolved. From her sisters and parents to my parents and of course to our children and me, she was everything to us.

"I am devastated at her loss; and I am incensed at the suggestion that I could have had anything to do with her death. I am innocent. My children have had one parent taken from them by a senseless act of violence. I implore the Mexican authorities not to take their remaining parent by a miscarriage of justice and to do what is right not just what is expedient."

His attorney, Richard Hirsch, said in part, "Mr. Beresford-Redman is innocent of this crime and is prepared to defend himself in a court of law."

john smith

Bruce If you have trouble sleeping tonight because the grim reaper is going to be knocking on your door soon, take some oxycontin, a couple of valium, some prozac, some ambian, a couple of zanax, wash it all down with a half gallon of Vodka and call MJ's DR, for a shot of anesthetic, make sure you ask the doc for the large dose. Your time is up, what you gonna do when they come for you?

WordOutlet

(wordoutlet) dont get what your saying how can you find him guilty just from rag mags and TMZ i havent heard any proof he killed her where are you getting your info??? that you think he is so guilty ???
Posted at 6:31 PM on May 31, 2010 by tiv
-----------------------------------------

He acts nothing like a man who had his wife at the centre of his life. Not even a little bit.

I'll be the first to admit I don't have any proof. Do you have evidence to change my mind?

What I find funny is hilarious statements from those with clearly vested interests, though!

Sally

Why is TMZ spinning for this ACCUSED MURDERER? How about bringing your readers up to speed on the LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES he took out on his DEAD WIFE shortly before her untimely demise?????

tiv

(wordoutlet) I dont have proof either way thats why im waiting to see their proof i surely wont go to Mexico now its been a killling field for few yrs now And i certainly dont know how he is acting im not with him to see i dont want to judge him on the viedos and thngs im seeing that not the real him ?? i want solid proof and not coming from rag mags i wouldnt trust my life with mexico judicial system thats for sure

tiv

(Sally) where did you hear he got one ?? on rag mags TMZ? how do you know he and she got them both for each other we dont ???

angeleyes

His actions speak louder than those protestations of innocence - too little too late Bruce - A well scripted lie of course -
Every murderer claims innocence but usually does it quicker than 2 months after the fact - Hope justice is served to you in Mexico.

Sally

Quote: Sally) where did you hear he got one ?? on rag mags TMZ? how do you know he and she got them both for each other we dont ???

Go back and read all the news articles that we all read as this progressed on a google news search, "tiv", AKA, COURTNEY SEMEL.

WordOutlet

tiv, you keep calling TMZ a rag - which it clearly is - but can you dispute the hundreds of other news sources?

Can you actually tell anything from this man's actions and body language for yourself? Do the facts about this movements during, before and after the murder look like the normal actions of a man who cared deeply about his wife?

You tell me.

And if you think TMZ is not a worthy news source, please offer some alternatives and pertinent links to broaden our understanding because from where I'm sitting it appears you know something we do not.

tiv

(wordoutlet) I dont know how he acted i wasnt there and havent seen much of him ??? And yes the real news or how about court files we need to see that before we condem the man ??? i sure wouldnt want anyone on this post to be in my jury lol

dd

Why do women always stick up for these psycho. men?

dd

Tiv you must be one of his girlfriends!

Gary Coleman

nah, tiv is someone Bruce paid to post on the web to 'prove' his innocence. LOL! Only people who are sticking with him are the ones who have been paid and ones who are waiting to be paid (his parents).
I hear even Hurvitz has cut his ties with Bruce.LMAO

Sally

Another site quotes the Attorney General of Mexico that there is conclusive DNA evidence against the accused. Too darn bad Mexico doesn't have the death penalty!

tiv

You guys are nuts Why cause i have an opened mind ?? i want proof he is guilty i dont find people quilty without proof Im sure if one of you were on trial you would want me on your jury someone with open mind to see all sides I dont know him at all and he isnt my type for the one said he is my boyfreind dang All i know about him is he worked for same boss as my son mr barnett

Gary Coleman

tiv who gives a crap who you know or who you claim your son is? I think you are a paid shrill of Bruce (minimum hourly wage I think) just as his dumb lawyer. besides the only person that needs convincing of his innocence is a Mexican judge at this point as Mexico will not try this case with a jury. get a life wannabe.