Hurley from 'LOST' --

My Dog

'Died in My Arms'

6/1/2010 6:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jorge Garcia -- who played Hurley on "Lost" -- claims the island has taken another life ... and this time it's his precious chihuahua Nunu.

Garcia took to his blog yesterday, saying his dog Nunu had been run over by a car on Sunday -- right before he left for the airport on the island of Oahu ... where they filmed a bunch of stuff for "Lost."

"She died in my arms," Garcia explained ... adding, "We are burying her in the Pet Garden at Valley of the Temples in Kaneohe. Nunu hated the water so we couldn't bring ourselves to having her ashes scattered in the ocean."

R.I.P.

Barbarascy

There is nothing worse than having a pet run over by a car. AND then the dog dies in your arms. So sad. Man, I am really sorry for your loss. But don't let the dog's dying stop you from providing a good home for another fine, furry friend. RIP Nunu.

Bob Loblaw

I really hope some of the hateful idiots in this thread decide to run into oncoming traffic.

lap123

Jorge blogged about Nunu all the time. His readers love hearing Nunu stories. He loved her and you could tell. He posted on his blog that Nunu died for his readers and himself. It was in no way a way to ask for sympathy. Some people are way too negative on this site. I'm so glad I don't see the world in such a negative way. Life would be so horrable that way. Now that I think about it my prayers and heart goes out too all the negative judgmental people. I prayer your lives become more positive.

lap123

sorry correction I pray your lives become more postive

SMT

What a douche! Accidents happen, go join Peta!

Tara

RIP Nunu

R

There are only stupid and dangerous dog owners.

Missy

President Clinton Who by the way is accident prone. His dog he got for the whitehouse like obama did. These people could care less about a dog. His dog was hit by a car and killed as well watch out obama dog! They get dogs just for show. They don't even pay attention to them like Kate plus 8

Rudy

I agree with how mean spirited some of the comments are. It only takes one wrong move at the wrong time and it's all over. I have small dogs and am careful to the point of paranoia, but that doesn't mean nothing can ever happen.

Poor Jorge, Nunu and Viva la Jack!

Bee

Ummmm...#27....Geez, what a mean and hateful person you are. Why would you think Jorge is 'using' this for attention and publicity? There is no indication that's what he is doing. And I am pretty sure that Nunu WAS in his arms hundreds of times 'before she died'. I mean, WOW! Really? I think if anyone is a creep here...it is you, Woody McBrreairty!!!

27. Is this slob asking for sympathy? Is he using his innocent dead dog for some publicity & attention for himself? This man is a creep. Why wasn't his little dog in his arms BEFORE SHE DIED, and not after. If you are allowed to have another dog, creep. keep it on a leash and try to take care of it - if you can't do that, then don't have a dog - you don't deserve one.

Posted at 4:43 PM on Jun 1, 2010 by Woody McBrreairty

Mr. Bate

Nunu was about to take one last crap in the neighbor's yard but
did'nt make it. This should happen to all dogs who crap where
they should'nt.

Pua

Well, living on Oahu, I know that dogs roam around here a lot. There are very responsible pet owners here that leash and vet their dogs, but just as many who think the dogs can roam at will.

That said, I have a pet buried at the valley of the temples pet area. Pretty nice, but right close to the Kam highway.. kinda twisted justice...

Ginger

I have a dog that gets out occasionally. She's young, likes to dig or can spot a shaky gate opening from a mile away. These things happen. So sorry you lost your sweet puppy. She's at the Rainbow Bridge waiting for you. Whenever you think of Nunu, just imagine the beautiful place she's playing in with all our beloved pets who have gone on ahead.

kellie

RIP

pl

I am so sorry. I am a huge animal lover and know that losing an animal who is a precious pet can be absolutely devastating. My thoughts are with you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments