Hurley from 'LOST' --

My Dog

'Died in My Arms'

6/1/2010 6:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jorge Garcia -- who played Hurley on "Lost" -- claims the island has taken another life ... and this time it's his precious chihuahua Nunu.

Garcia took to his blog yesterday, saying his dog Nunu had been run over by a car on Sunday -- right before he left for the airport on the island of Oahu ... where they filmed a bunch of stuff for "Lost."

"She died in my arms," Garcia explained ... adding, "We are burying her in the Pet Garden at Valley of the Temples in Kaneohe. Nunu hated the water so we couldn't bring ourselves to having her ashes scattered in the ocean."

R.I.P.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

TP

How SAD!!!!!! =0( I know what it feels like to lose a dog (your best friend). Hopefully it was an accident that your dog was not on a leash. The last thing a grieving person needs is to be scrutinized by *******s on the web. RIP Nunu

harleystpeters

Sorry for your loss. But I have all my pets cremated & when i die their cremated remains will be placed in my coffin with me before i am cremated. They were with me in life and will be with me in death. More faithful that any husband or boyfriend i had.

Criss

That's sad

Meowser

Just like Jessica Simpson; keep them on a leash!

Chloe

@BEK and the other insensitive people on here - They were in the process of MOVING. Do you know what kind of chaos that can reap on a normally stable home? Who are you to judge and say that the dog slipped outside before anyone could stop it? Perhaps Jorge Garcia was such a great pet owner that they dog loved him so much he wanted to escape outside to see his owner? Shame on you for passing judgment when you don't know the full story! RIP Nunu

Du

My heart goes out to Jorge and Beth on the tragic loss of a very cherished pet.

If I were a witch, I would cast a spell of seeping anal warts and nasal sebaceous cysts on TMZ and all the trolls who are finding pleasure in someone else's pain and in judging a situation about which they know nothing.

Tristan Boggs

Hi Jorge. I kno that u may or may not read this but I feel so sorry for you cuz i kno what thats like. And all you jackasses go get a life for being mean about it. I just wanted to say Jorge that you are my most favorite comedy refief now that i have watched lost. So if u could send me an email that would be awesome! thanx man keep up the good work!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5