Lindsay Lohan Can Take Meds for Dental Surgery

6/1/2010 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It might seem like bad timing -- that Lindsay Lohan was ordered last week to submit to random drug testing, just days before she had her wisdom teeth pulled ... but we've learned Lindsay got a pass from probation.

media_removed_250.jpg

Lindsay's lawyer, Shawn Chapman Holley, tells TMZ, "We advised the Probation Department of the dental appointment, which was made well in advance of last week's court hearing."  Chapman says she assured the probation officer she would provide "documentation about any medications that Lindsay would be taking, which would be administered or prescribed as part of the procedure."

So whatever sedative Lindsay got in the oral surgeon's office, and whatever she's taking for the pain ... won't count on the drug test.

Torpedo

Refrence drug testing, whatever she is prescribed will/may count against her if the level(s) are above therapeutic requirements.

Marilyn

I had my 4 wisdom teeth out one at a time.
No pain.
Was not an event.
Nothing when done like this.

Whatever

Attention morons: no one chooses to have their wisdom teeth cut out of their mouth in order to get Vicodin or any other pain medication. It's worse than hell. Trust me, I know. Your dentist can do a central IV for anethesia (which I had) and it's still a bloody mess from some other dimension of pain. I was sick for seven days after that, so I feel sorry for her. No one, I repeat on one, signs up for this unless those teeth have to come out. They are embedded in BONE. Do the math! They are cut out! I was her age when I had it done. She gets a full free pass from me on this one.

Professor Obvious

Since Lindsay's appetite for drugs is so insatiable and now that she's harvesting her teeth in order to get drugs, I hope her legal problems are over before she runs out of teeth...

carla

Ok, instead of bashing her, perhaps we could be benevolent and provide her with a list of body parts she can do without. Once the teeth are gone, she's going to have to move on to bigger and better things.

KMH2674

Oh, Vicki C, spoken like a true moron/enabler/Lohan/insert your own noun here. LL is a habitual liar and drug addict who, along with her s***bag lawyer, basically told the judge and her orders to F off and that they're better than the system. You don't find the timing of this adult woman's wisdom tooth surgery a bit suspect?

And PS Vicki C, dry sockets form days after the extraction and considering she just had the procedure, she couldn't possibly be suffering from them.....YET. Yeah, mark my words, she will get dry sockets because she'll want more drugs...and something tells me her dentist will prescibe them to her instead of the perfectly acceptable though non-buzz inducing clove oil. I imagine like you, she had very very very very deep roots - the deepest roots anyone has ever had -- and of course she will require some more NARCOTICS.

LL is an entitled, deceitful, POS just like her father. I wish she's go away. Actually I wish all the Lohans would go away.

JM

Oh please..... like no one will suspect this move.
That is evidence of a true problem.... surgeries so you can take drugs. It surprises me that she has wisdom teeth at all...she doesn't any wisdom any where else! Get help Lindsey!

CriticAl

Now she just needs to get the flu, so she can take Nyquil and have an excuse for alcohol being in her blood. This is just ridiculous.

R

More than likely the drug for pain is some codeine. I know lots of people who've had their wisdom teeth out and that's the drug they usually get.

PhilipMarkum

***GUESS SHE WILL DO ANYTHING FOR A FIX, PLASTIC SURGERY OR *********** SURGERY OR WISDOM TEETH REMOVAL...***

dd

I took tylenol after having my wisdoms pulled.

HappyQuails

No one ever wrapped up my head that way when I had my wisdom teeth removed. She is always working the angles - little does she realize that she works against her long term well-being.

Mary

Both my teenagers just had their wisdom teeth out - one with IV sedation and the other with gas and local anesthetic. NEITHER had their face wrapped like this. One was given Lortab and the other Endocet for pain relief, which they took for 2-3 days MAX before moving down to ibuprofen or Tylenol. Getting your wisdom teeth out is painful, but this is no 7-14 day free drug pass as far as I'm concerned.

S

You guys are so stupid. That thing around her head holds the ice against her jaw, and she DID get her wisdom teeth pulled because i was assisting for the procedure :)

Holly

So So So Lame. What an excuse. Girl has more tricks up her ass than a magician has in his hands.