Lindsay Lohan Lacks Wisdom

6/1/2010 8:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just had her wisdom teeth removed in L.A. -- and all she got to show for it was a giant bandage around her face.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2

Talk about a painful month.

redconfetti

Lindsay is so awesome. I wish she were my friend.

ManiacalZebra

A giant bandage around her head? WTF? When I got mine out, I had gauze packed at the extraction site. Got Vicodin for the pain, but I never finished the week's worth I was prescribed because the pain just didn't last that long. I wonder how many YEARS she'll need to take it for hers?

ag

a full head wrap for a wisdom tooth removal?! come on...

this screams plastic surgery.

Sheila

It actually not a bandage its a ice pack to help with the swelling. Just a little FYI :)

you know it

what a baby! I had my wisdom teeth pulled a few months ago and I didn't have a huge bandage around my entire face! I didn't take any meds either! geesh!

Brid

You take the biscuit, Lindsay!!

jenrn28

I'm with the others....you don't wear a chinstrap for any type of oral surgery. sad.

me

Look at everyone show their lack of brains again! Hello, the thin strap holds an ice pack along her jaw and the hood is her own jacket/sweatshirt you dipsticks! Flying nun headgear - how stupid. Now the idiots can't even get the story correct by seeing a picture! Geez....first idiot posters don't read the article and post stupid comments that are mentioned in the story - now TMZ has tried to help the mindless readers by including a picture and you all still make stupid comments or assumptions when it's as clear as day right in front of you! Educate yourselves instead of posting stupidity about celebs you don't even know! HAHAHA!!!

me

Can't stop laughing!

beachkid

A heck of a way to get pain pills. Ouch!

Nicole

She totally did this for the pain meds. Crafty girl.

k

Geezus! I had 4 wisdom teeth out and needed nothing stronger than a few tylenol. i didn't need a big god damned bandage around my head either. This girl is such a #uck up, drama queen and loser.

Even her posing with her bracelet and selling the photos, like her begging on twitter for a PRIVATE jet home from France, just shows how self entitled she is.

Ernie

Nobody ever said she was a brain surgeon.

fastdriver

Oh please! A BANDAGE around her face? For what? I had my wisdom teeth out also and never had any bandages or drugs! Just eat ice cream! What's with the hood. She probably looks better with the bandages than she does coming out of a nightclub all boozed/drugged up! This pic makes her look like Mother Teresa!

The theatrics never end!

Guest

Now she is going to be addicted to pain killers!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments