Megan Fox --The Writings on the Pelvic Bone

6/1/2010 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

On day 2 of Megan Fox bikini watch in Hawaii this weekend, Megan emerged from the ocean showing off her delicious curves, abs and her boyfriend Brian Austin Green's Hancock tatted on her bikini line.

0921-media-removed-michael-jackson2
This is her signature look.

Kristan

This is considered hot? Oh dear, no wonder so many girls have eating disorders today. Isn't the point of finding someone attractive the fact that they would make healthy babies? I can tell you now that she is so skinny she doesn't even get a period anymore. She is more like a man than a woman.

Rebecca

Curves? Who ever said this needs their head checked or eyes..she is on the brink of death.

Jane

I'd kill to have her body, all the comments dissing her seriously, if you could look like that quit lying to yourself you would.

Rebecca

Jane,
I am sorry to hear you would like to look like that.
Good Luck with your starvation diet...
God Speed!

missed

Cue two hundred fat, unemployed people ripping on a fit young girl they're jealous of. And people wonder why our country is such a joke. Girl is ripped and ten times healthier than any of you fatassed comment section junkies touting "curves" that are really just laziness.

darcy hill

Delicious curves? She's skeletal. Not attractive at all.

Doug

If those are considered curves, then the writer must get turned on my a pencil. Really now, this girl needs to eat more. She has a pretty face, but that body is not good.

powertrip

So I guess Micheal Bay had a good point when he told her she didn't look to healthy and needed to gain some weight. he truth must hurt cause she ditched probably the biggest movie she would have evr been in. Can you say FOOL?

Kay

Curves?? Shes skinny as a rail....Kim Kardashian has curves

guest

I think its sexy that she tatted his name on her! whats the most romantic thing a girls done for you?? I guess if you really do want it off one day you can tattoo a cover up over it- never try to lazer them off-My friend did and it looks weird-doesnt come off just gets light blotchy spots over it-

Joeyj

She has wierd short thumbs- that thumb disease whcih makes it looks nasty and stubby with a nasty nail

sneech

I really don't give a crap about her. I just keep drooling over Brian Austin Green. I can look at him all day! : P

lucas

OMG! how can u american people say her body is wonderful, she's all bones, that's ridiculous, brazilian grils are so much hotter than that, megan really needs to eat to get really hot.

AimHi

Curves? Seriously. You can count her ribs and her breasts look like my mother's (no disrespect to moms, I'm just sayin' one of them is 65).

BRITT

she looks gross, not nice curves- look at Kim K for nice curves!