MJ Fans -- Cemetery Ban Won't Stop Us

6/5/2010 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0406_mj_ex_tmz_01.jpgTMZ has learned tons of Michael Jackson fans are descending upon MJ's tomb on the 1-year anniversary of his death -- even though they've been banned from the mausoleum.

As we previously reported, Forest Lawn Cemetery -- where Jackson is entombed -- claims they've adopted a new policy in which security is instructed to remove anyone hanging out in front of the King of Pop's mausoleum.

But a rep for Justice4MJ -- the fan group organizing the mass pilgrimage -- tells TMZ they are "absolutely" still going to visit the singer's burial place on the big day .. June 25th.

A rep for Forest Lawn tells us they have not yet figured out how they plan to handle the MJ anniversary ... but they will work with the Jackson family and abide by their wishes.

As for the MJ fans, one member of the group tells us, "Nothing will stop us from being with MJ on the 25th!"

Alice(from Romania)

"I walked away but I was wrong
(I can't make it another day)
You’re the one that keeps me strong
(I can't make it another day)
You’re the fire that keeps me warm
(I can't make it another day)
How did I get through this storm?
(I can't make it another day without your love)"
l.O.V.E and Miss MJ

Lee lee

11. @@@TMZ, MJ fans and MJ haters... We have a real crises in the Gulf with the "oil spill." Where are all the celebrities? If this oil spilled into Haiti beaches, there would have been millions donated! This my friends, is in our own back yard! We need money
to help in the "clean up." All the celebrities are being "quiet." Why? We are losing our everything! Step up and get this party started! Save America...

Posted at 1:39 AM on Jun 5, 2010 by Trish

Wow Trish , for all the hateful things that you say about Michael, you know he would have been one of the first celebs to jump on something like this. Have you ever heard of the "Earth Song"? Its what he was all about!! This is one of the great things that we fans loved about Michael!!

Dan

It's a private cemetery, not a circus show.... let him and the others be in peace... for cryin' out loud, that is why he was buried there by his family... so his final resting place wouldn't become a freak show like Graceland!!!

Not sure what # it was, but you are incorrect. Michael did settle with one of the boys for $20 million to drop the suit. I think we can all admit, a grown man sleeping with boys in his bed wasn't right.... was he a pedophile? Maybe, even most likely, but now we'll never know.

mjfanalways

MJ'S fans can't go see him but they let DR.MURRAY in there to see him.real sad if you ask me.we should be allowed in there instead of him.Michael i love ya most.miss ya angel.love and hugs Michael.

mysteria333

PUTTING A LARGE STATUE OF MICHAEL ON THE GARY INDIANA PROPERTY IS A GREAT IDEA. THE MUSEUM AND LIBRARY IS A GREAT IDEA. BUT A CASINO, OH NO! THAT IS SIMPLY AN INSTITUTION THAT BLEEDS PEOPLE OF THIER MONEY, IT EVEN CAUSES MANY TO COMMIT SUICIDE. THAT IS NOT REPRESENTIVE OF MICHAEL. HE WOULD NOT WANT THAT. AND THE POWERS THAT BE KNOW IT. MICHAEL WAS KIND, LOVING, AND GENEROUS, HE WOULD NEVER HAVE A CASINO IN HIS NAME OR REPRESENTING HIM. IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO SOMETHING IN HIS HONOR DO IT RIGHT.

kim

Once, again TMZ doesn't post the whole story. Just bits and pieces to to twist and turn it. If anybody has been following this story at all they know exactly what I am talking about.

rip mj

Artrina

Outside a mausoleum at a cemetery is NOT the place for a mass gathering of people!!! Pick a public park, a church, the house where he died, Netherland or some place OTHER THAN the mausoleum for your gathering. If people do gather, I hope they're met by police prepared to remove them!!!

ralph

The soldiers are the fish and the people are the sea.

electriczipper

maybe this oil spill is all wackos jackos fault..he never did like birds....

MiMi

Randy Helps Fans Win Access To Jackson's Mausoleum

"MICHAEL JACKSON's brother RANDY has reached an agreement with bosses at Forest Lawn Cemetery in Glendale, California to allow fans to visit the King of Pop's gravesite on the first anniversary of his death and beyond.

Owners were planning to keep fans out of the cemetery on 25 June (10) for fear of upsetting the families of other stars buried there - but Randy has revealed the Jacksons stepped in to give devotees a chance to pay their respects.

And now fans will be able to visit Michael whenever they want.

He tells X17Online.com, "I just had a meeting with Forest Lawn and, beginning on June 25 - the anniversary of my brother's death, fans will be able to go right up to the mausoleum and drop off flowers and pay their respects.

"Michael loved his fans, and the family wants to make sure that the fans are able to celebrate his incredible life."

Randy tells the website that sister Janet, Michael's three kids and family matriarch Katherine will make a trip to the cemetery on the anniversary, as will Michael's ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley."

mysteria333

I JUST WENT TO THE WEBSIGHT ...MICHAEL JACKSON PSEUDOCIDE.COM, AND YES MICHAEL JACKSON WAS COMPLETELY INNOCENT OF EVERYTHING HE WAS CHARGED WITH, AND YES THE MEDIA REPORTED JUST THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT HAPPENED AT THE TRIAL. AND YES MICHAEL IS ALIVE! I DONT KNOW HOW YOU KNOW PEARL, BUT I KNOW BECAUSE I DID MY OWN THOROUGH INVESTIGATION. AND WHATS MORE I TALKED TO MY HEAVENLY FATHER ABOUT IT, AND I'M CERTAIN HE'S ALIVE. YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED WHAT THE FATHER IN HEAVEN WILL SHOW YOU AND TELL YOU IF YOU COME TO HIM WITH COMPLETE SINCERITY AND THE UTMOST HUMILITY. EVERY DAY I PRAY FOR mICHAELS HEALING, I ASK OUR HEAVENLY FATHER TO REMOVE HIS HURT, HIS STRESS AND ALL ILLNESS, AND I ASK THAT HE NOT BE LONELY, I ASK THAT HE REALIZES HOW MUCH HE IS TRULY LOVED.AND I'VE WATCHED SO MANY MIRACLES AS A RESULT OF MY PRAYERS THAT I'AM LEFT GRATEFUL BUT DUMBFOUNDED ABD AMAZED. PLEASE PRAY AS WELL. AND WATCH THE MIRACLES. REMEMBER GOD ALLOWED THIS TO HAPPEN TO MICHAEL FOR A REASON. AND THE RESULT WILL REVEAL ITSELF SOON. MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU NAND KEEP YOU.

electriczipper

hey mysteria333 whatever your smoking please send me some..it must be good ass weed

electriczipper

oh and if you have a direct connection to god then get off your ass and have god stop this oil spill in the next 60 min,,then I will believe everything you say ..okay the clock is running 59 min and counting..tick tock tick tock and if not then shut the hell up u wacko