MJ Fans -- Cemetery Ban Won't Stop Us

6/5/2010 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0406_mj_ex_tmz_01.jpgTMZ has learned tons of Michael Jackson fans are descending upon MJ's tomb on the 1-year anniversary of his death -- even though they've been banned from the mausoleum.

As we previously reported, Forest Lawn Cemetery -- where Jackson is entombed -- claims they've adopted a new policy in which security is instructed to remove anyone hanging out in front of the King of Pop's mausoleum.

But a rep for Justice4MJ -- the fan group organizing the mass pilgrimage -- tells TMZ they are "absolutely" still going to visit the singer's burial place on the big day .. June 25th.

A rep for Forest Lawn tells us they have not yet figured out how they plan to handle the MJ anniversary ... but they will work with the Jackson family and abide by their wishes.

As for the MJ fans, one member of the group tells us, "Nothing will stop us from being with MJ on the 25th!"

LadyG

Tstorm

The Jackson family knew full well that they were putting Michael into a private section of the cemetery . Now all of a sudden the rules should be changed for him? BS If the family wants the fans to be able to see him then move him to a public section. What garbage that they want him in the most exclusive section then want the rules changed to suit them.

Tstorm

Posted at 12:13 PM on Jun 5, 2010 by OhWell

And you are getting married???? To a HUMAN???LOLOLOLOL

Dirty Sanchez

Stupid Wacko fans, I hope they all get arrested.

marson

I think it's a wonderful idea to build a museum and ect. in Gary Indiana. I got lost in my car once there. It's a poor town and could use all the jobs and tourists something like this would bring. I think Katherine should ask the judge for the estate to pitch in some money to help this project. Michael would have liked the idea of giving something back to Gary to help the economy, and the people and friends they had there. I might go there myself again if they do something like this. Maybe a Michael Jackson Neverland amusement park. MJ would love that too. He would be smiling down from heaven. I am sure Branca would find he could do a little money making for the estate on this idea, and work with the Jacksons to make it grand for Michaels sake. If Elvis can have Graceland why not a Neverland in Indiana for Michael? Maybe they can do a Neverland amusement Park in LA too. Branca it's a money maker and MJ would love it.

MiMi

Dirty Sanchez aka

you are right
just sayin
Antwone
Nic
etc.
etc.
etc...

jenny

it's sunny & warm here today, had windows - sunroof open in my car, rockin' out to "the way you make me feel". everyone around me, next to me, at sbucks drive thru was rockin out with me to MJ. He was fantastic, his music is/was timeless and everyone loves it, his music makes you want to frickin' move and groove. thank you, MJ. you were/are and will forever be FANTASTIC. turn it on, turn it up, play it loud...hee, heeee, heeee!

Ah, Elvis not so much, very timeless and represents a certain age and demographic, still good, of course in his time, but very dated, IMO.

as far as Mike's personal life, as far as his family and their personal life, who CARES, ain't my business in any way shape or form. people are nuts going on here talking about the jackson family...who cares! doesn't affect my life in the least.

Love MJ, fantastic entertainer....anything else, ain't nobody's business.

Daphne

Shena****ns, Pearl Jr., is your middle name.

Posted at 1:50 AM on Jun 5, 2010 by Chico

Daphne likes this.

Daphne

93. Are you drunk, UnWell? You don´t write very well.

Posted at 11:19 AM on Jun 5, 2010 by Siggisis

Nicely described. LOL x 2.

LILACH

will allways love you my michael

marson

The gulf oil spill is a real crisis. The one celebrity who would have already been writting music and trying to do a concert or video to raise money to clean up the mess is dead. It's Michael and he would have been all over this disaster. Didn't anyone listen to the Earth Song? I don't think people realize when Michael died his huge heart went with him and all the great things he did in this world. I have never heard of anyone who was as generous with his time, talent, love, and money as he was. So don't let anything stop you fans from paying your respects on June 25th. I will be in Cleveland Ohio at the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame where they are doing a tribute weekend with all Michael Jackson music and dancing in the museum. He will be honored there by his fans. There are things like this going on all over the country to honor our beloved Michael.

Siggisis

Nicely described. LOL x 2.

Posted at 12:50 PM on Jun 5, 2010 by Daphne

I was just wondering. ;-)

Daphne

I wonder what happened to the crown that was laid upon his casket by MJ3 at his funeral? I agree that there should be some sort of inscription on his tomb.

Posted at 11:51 AM on Jun 5, 2010 by MiMi

May be it was placed inside the casket. Some people like to put keepsakes inside. JMO.

Siggisis

Posted at 12:55 PM on Jun 5, 2010 by Daphne

I am quite sure the crown is inside the crypt. OMG, I can´t stand thinking about Michael inside a crypt.
I got all sad. :´(

Daphne

Perhaps, once a year on his birthday, in an orderly manner. Get tickets & funds donated to MJ's favourite charities. Have the family come to some kind of agreement with Forest Lawn, and just once a year. I don't think fans are asking too much, if its just once a year on his birthday.