Snooki & Her Mom Go Poof

6/1/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki and her luminescent mother Helen took their respective poofs out clubbing at Adelphia's in Deptford, New Jersey over the holiday weekend.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Orange you glad they're still so close?

Smartass

This is realllllly funny. They look absolutely ridiculous together.
What goes through these parents minds when they decide to go out w/ their younger children? Hummmm I wonder.

neither of these two sluts

miss piggy and her hog mama...this isnt news..its trash...just like mama ho and her snookie slut!

JCH

god she is so gross. she is actually orange too! not tan, but orange! why does she think thats attractive??? SICK!!!!!!!!!!

Jean

The family that gets snockered together stays together!

timsami

At first glance at these photos, I thought I was looking a the Kardashian sisters out raising hell. No offense Snooki-doodle and Mom!

Robert

man, I would love to suck Snooki's toes...they look yummy!

miller

I think Snookie is actually adopted; isn't her biological family from Chile? That what's with the skin tone difference in the pic. I really like Snookie, I think she is great.

Bob

Where's Kermit Miss Piggy. This Snooki is a real fat f'n hog. I rather rub one out with a handful of tacks. Want a good laugh put that picture of that whale in her swimsuit.

audio1222

Looks like a dance for, Hostess ding-dongs. What a pig

C

She looks just like an Oompa Loompa

budweediii

You guys calling her Miss Piggie are being very insulting to the real miss piggie. what the hell did she do to desrve to be compared to this waste of oxygen. How in the f uck ing hell this bitch became "famous" is beyond me.

whynot

To the poster "miller" who claims her Chiliean heritage is the reason for her coloring--Do all people of Chiliean descent have orange palms??? Sober up---

powertrip

I am soooooo glad that I am not the only one that thinks this chick is a stank ho. I swear I can smell her ho ha all the way up here in Michigan. I don't understand how on earth this fat little toad porkster is famous. For what? Being a tubby little tard? Quick someone get the spear, I know for a fact that the Japanese pay high dollar for whale blubber....Someone needs to smack the taste out of her mouth.

Walter

Funny, her Mom doesn't look African-American.

huh?

If I were the mother of this mildly retarded whore, I wouldn't have the balls to show my face in public with this hideous ass. Please MTV, pull that show off the air so this publicity whore can go back to hand jobs under the boardwalk!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments